Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Jul 18, 2009, 07:53 AM
    Does LaToya Jackson has the same condition as her younger brother Michael?
    I love WE ARE THE WORLD video and was surprised to know that one of the extras there is LaToya. Jacksons are black and I can't quite notice that she's fairer than Michael then. Does LaToya Jackson has the same condition as her younger brother Michael or she just went under the knife for aesthetic purpose?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2009, 10:31 AM

Yeah maybe she uses the same skin lightener that he did.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 24, 2009, 06:06 PM
    Here's another opinion:

PopSpiracy: Michael Jackson's skin disease

Jul 25, 2009, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Yeah maybe she uses the same skin lightener that he did.
    He has vitiligo so his skin will surely lighten up, only not in a pleasant way.
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 08:26 AM

They say that his upper legs and unexposed skin was his normal color.
    I do remember when his skin first started getting light they said he was using skin lightening stuff.
    I also remember when he was getting all the plastic surgery and he went for another and the surgeon refused to do any more saying that his face would ''melt'' with any more.
    A few years ago he denied ever having ANY plastic surgery.

Jul 25, 2009, 08:34 AM

I can't imagine how Michael looks like if he's white but having a regular black features. He's superstar, maybe we can forget about how ugly it may seem because of his magnetic performance. I watched the very opinionated interview of Martin Bashir on him. Michael says he only had 2 plastic surgeries: his nose and the edited part of his pepsi commercial accident. He denied that he'd done his lips, cheeks and chin. I love Michael but that part is what I don't believe. I don't know if he just became too thin (5"11 and 120 pounds) that's why his jaws and cheeks are prominent.

La Toya got vitiligo too? She looks pretty and wears revealing clothes at times. Blotches seems not noticeable unlike with Michael who just tries to cover his body with gloves, socks, jacket, mask and hat.
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 08:40 AM

Yeah right I REMEMBER his surgerys they were well broadcast him going in for every one of them.

These are the facts on his surgery timeline

The HisTory of Michael Jackson's face

Jul 25, 2009, 08:45 AM
    yeah right I REMEMBER his surgerys they were well broadcast him going in for each and every one of them.

These are the facts on his surgery timeline

The HisTory of Michael Jackson's face
    :D :D :D :D :D :D
    If Michael became a transexual, he and La Toya could look like a twins!
    ProjectAdvisor Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jul 25, 2009, 08:47 AM
    They say that his upper legs and unexposed skin was his normal color. I also remember when he was getting all the plastic surgery and he went for another and the surgeon refused to do any more...
    Vitiligo and plastic surgery are two completely different things.

"These patches are more commonly found on sun-exposed areas of the body, including the hands, feet, arms, face, and lips." (Vitiligo Symptoms, Causes, Pigmentation Loss Treatment and Diagnosis on MedicineNet.com)

Michael Jackson suffered from a skin disorder called Vitiligo. It is believed to run in families, so it is quite possible that his sister La Toya also has it.
    (Is Vitiligo Hereditary?)
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 08:48 AM

... Or prettier

When he first started with the plastic surgery he claimed he wanted to look like Elizabeth Taylor.
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 08:51 AM

I know they are two different things we ended up talking about both.

I am not so sure I believe he has vitiligo
    He got pale almost over night
    Does that happen that fast with vitiligo?

They said his upper legs and unexposed areas were normal color
    Does that happen with vitiligo?

Jul 25, 2009, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectAdvisor View Post
    Vitiligo and plastic surgery are two completely different things.

"These patches are more commonly found on sun-exposed areas of the body, including the hands, feet, arms, face, and lips." (Vitiligo Symptoms, Causes, Pigmentation Loss Treatment and Diagnosis on MedicineNet.com)

Michael Jackson suffered from a skin disorder called Vitiligo. It is believed to run in families, so it is quite possible that his sister La Toya also has it.
    (Is Vitiligo Hereditary?)
    La Toya and Michael seems both love surgery. But La Toya wears revealing outfits, sometimes none (like in playboy) and it will be noticeable if she has vitiligo.. or she just bleached her skin but she doesn't necessarily have vitiligo.
    Attached Images

Jul 25, 2009, 09:04 AM
    I know they are two different things we ended up talking about both.

I am not so sure I believe he has vitiligo
    He got pale almost over night
    does that happen that fast with vitiligo?

They said his upper legs and unexposed areas were normal color
    Does that happen with vitiligo?
    Im not expert on vitiligo but I know some who got this. I even first thought it's kind of severe but curable viral/fungal disease (like ringworm). De pigmentation doesn't necessarily happens on exposed areas. It's just wherever.
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 09:06 AM

Yeah my point exactly how did it just happen to remain the same on unexposed areas if it is a natural occurrence I don't think it would be so uniformly accurate on distinquishing exposed areas from like where a pair of shorts would cover.

Jul 25, 2009, 09:12 AM
    yeah my point exactly how did it just happen to remain the same on unexposed areas if it is a natural occurance I don't think it would be so uniformly accurate on distinquishing exposed areas from like where a pair of shorts would cover.
    If you will bleach your skin, why not make it even all over your body instead of just doing it on exposed areas?

Debbie, Lisa Marie and those people who we're around on 25min strip search on him are the only people can tell that his natural color is just under his short pants.
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 06:53 PM

ProjectAdvisor disagrees: The user did not ask about his plastic surgery, s/he asked about his skin condition. You are the only one talking about plastic surgery.

SO the OP didn't seem to mind it
    In fact the OP gave me an agree and said she liked the link I gave.
    I guess you are the only one that has a problem with it.\

Also the post you disagreed on about plastic surgery I didn't mention ANYTHING about plastic surgery and DID reply to the OP's question.
    And ONE more thing, the reason I brought up the plastic surgery was because I was saying that he denied having all the plastic surgeries he had
    So it stands to reason he is going to possibly deny using skin lightener as well.
    So you missed my point entirely anyway.
    Thank you

And oh btw:

My favorite Michael Jackson song is Billie Jean

I brought that up simply because I felt like it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 25, 2009, 07:25 PM

Here are some pictures of people with vitiligo.

Name:  92XBICA15ZETWCA1PGQ7ACA3S2L7UCAKFMZUKCAY5UQ4TCAAV73B0CANXX1P5CACTGR6UCAZX9JF4CASJW00ZCA2HNIHLCAM.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  3.0 KB

Name:  KKXTACATRV3K3CA0Z0MF1CAUX2RPKCAX57DXGCACBI6V1CAW7WMEVCADOF01YCA59R30ZCAHHU0MVCAUT6ISWCAP3Y034CA1.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  3.1 KB

Name:  LXPXBCA5JUFC8CAFEG23NCA17FWV5CALBOZZWCAN54X1CCAP1J5RUCAQ2VWJICAQQUI5ACAK2OGUMCA1647HDCANAYGT0CAL.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  2.1 KB

Notice the patchiness of the skin? Michael Jackson had no patches.

Did he have this disease? Could be, but he definitely used some product or had some treatments to make his skin uniform in color.

Personally, I don't buy the claim of vitiligo. He lied about so many other things it's hard to take anything he said at face value.

Loved his music, great artist but also very good at hiding the truth.

That's just my opinion.

Jul 26, 2009, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Notice the patchiness of the skin? Michael Jackson had no patches.

Did he have this disease? Could be, but he definitely used some product or had some treatments to make his skin uniform in color.

Personally, I don't buy the claim of vitiligo. He lied about so many other things it's hard to take anything he said at face value.

Loved his music, great artist but also very good at hiding the truth.

That's just my opinion.

Make up.. belows picture is the man before and after make up was applied to even out his skin tone on Geraldo show.

The youtube's second link below also shows slides of photographs where his vitiligo is unintentionally exposed. He's hiding it for long and it's the reason why he's always covered up: gloves, sleeves, socks, hat and mask. What I can't comprehend is his sister La Toya. Many says she has it too but on one of her interviews, she said she never heard such thing.

I wonder why I can't upload the youtube.

YouTube - Michael Jackson VITILIGO 3 (Geraldo show talking about Vitiligo)
    YouTube - Michael Jackson's Vitiligo
    Attached Images

Uber Member

Jul 26, 2009, 06:09 AM

superk whatever you were posting did not show up

You can hit the edit button and redo it if the edit button still appears on your post

Jul 26, 2009, 06:18 AM
    I wonder why I can't upload the YouTube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Michael Jackson Dead! [ 118 Answers ]

It comes in threes. Tmz reported he died this afternoon in LA:eek:

Need to know the name of this michael jackson song [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the michael jackson song it's a little old and the only part of the lyric I know is... tonight I'm going to leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf and just enjoy myself tonight... anyone?

Michael Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

How much is the Sony Atv catalog worth? How much does michael own of it. HOw many artists and what modern artist are in the ATV Catalog? Does michael get royalties from this. Is there really any proof that michael is a drug addict.

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore [ 9 Answers ]

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore

Metallica and Michael Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone like Michael Jackson and Metallica? Is there anyone could tell me some updated news about Metallica?

View more questions Search