Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhannahbanana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2003, 03:08 PM
    E-bay setting?
    ?I have a question for anybody that can help. I have been an e-bayer for some time now and have not had any problems with setting on the site. Now all of a sudden am having problems when I click on a customers e-mail address, or on the feedback section. Here are my problems... I have cable line through AT&T so I don't have a dial up, when I try clicking on a customers e-mail, (so I can contact them) it sends me to another page that says "this page cannot be displayed." Then it goes onto say to clik the refresh button, (which doesn't work!) and then it goes onto clik on the "tools" menu, then on "internet options" then on the connections tab, to clik settings. When I clik on that Tab, under the dial-up settings, there is nothing... Should there be? Since I don't have a dial up, I am assuming there should be nothing there, am I right? If so, what should be there and if these settings are wrong, what can I do to fix this? I am getting more and more frustrated with this and I know it is just something stupid that I don't have set right. I don't know how it got changed, but it was working fine and now I can't figure it out. SOMEBODY OUT THERE HELP! Thanks, mhannahbanana
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Mar 1, 2003, 01:07 AM
    e-bay setting?
    Interesting...

Since you have managed to get to the eBay website, it is clear your internet is working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up Tomcat 5.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I am having real trouble setting up Tomcat 5.0 on Windows XP. I have downloaded the Windows setup and followed the instructions to the letter. When I try and start the server with c:\Tomcat 5.0\bin\startup I get the following message: Windows cannot find '-Djava.endorsed.dirs='. Make sure...

The Setting Superstar [ 3 Answers ]

I have this song by Jeff Buckley, but the album I have for it is Sensorium 8-31-00, after his death. I don't think it's even one of his songs. Here are the lyrics (somewhat): And the sun went to the highest bidder... (can't make out this part) Have you seen my wife, she's taken strangely...

Setting up equation? [ 2 Answers ]

I can not get how to form a formula or equation for this question. I don't want the answer I just need help getting it started. Thanks Jim can mow Mr.Smith's lawn in 6 hours, Bob can mow Mr.Smith's lawn in 4 hours. How long would it take them to mow the yard if they worked together?

View more questions Search