Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niahmaris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 06:43 AM
    A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received
    A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 06:44 AM

We cannot do your homework!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 4 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

I received a summons from a company [ 7 Answers ]

I went to the "mediation hearing" in front of a judge and told them my side of the story and offered to pay them $50 a month until paid in full. The original amount owed in 2001 was $1,200 I paid most of it, but became ill and could not pay any more and forgot the balance of $500. That's what...

Received Summons From Collection Company [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Today I received a summons from a collection company. I am being sued for money owed on a $1800.00 cell phone bill from November 2003. I reside in the state of California and am not sure what my rights are. My first question is do I need to hire an attorney? If not, what form...

I received a summons from a company [ 10 Answers ]

That bought 8 of my credit cards and they want their $20,000. I do not deny that I owe that amount, even though the amounts are higher, but asking them to validate and send me receipts is going to make my amount owed higher, because I have to pay for attorney and court costs. So lets say that I...

Compensation of loss due to misstatement in a prospectus issued by a company [ 2 Answers ]

I am a director of a company and my colleague is a promoter of the same company. We have been sued by shareholders for compensation of loss arising out of a misstatement in a prospectus the company issued. Advise us as on the grounds upon which we may avoid liability.

View more questions Search