Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashokathegreat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 05:29 AM
    Sex at pregnancy
    Can we make sexual relationship at pregnancy time?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 05:29 AM

Yes
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Jul 17, 2009, 05:47 AM

As long as you are not considered high risk, and your doctor oks it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

6 1/2 week pregnancy loss and delayed next pregnancy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I lost a 6 1/2 week pregancy in January 2008. My periods returned in February With the cause not known,I started trying actively in march . A scan revealed all was well and I have been timing planning and trying for the past 9 months but my periods still come every month. I am expecting my...

2nd Pregnancy nothing like the 1st [ 1 Answers ]

My Precious is pregnant for the 2nd time. She looks like she will explode if she goes another day. She has been contracting off and on now for about 11 days(up to 6 an hr.) She sleeps through them and almost every hour of the day too. She pees and poos reguraly. She eats, although she cat only...

Age and Pregnancy [ 8 Answers ]

Well, first of all I'm a guy, but I was very curious about how it becomes more difficult to become pregnant as a woman ages. I was therefore wondering when is the ideal age for a woman to have a baby (I'm speaking purely in biological terms, not maturity or emotional terms)? And at what age does it...

View more questions Search