fpcadiente Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 01:03 PM
    2003 Honda Accord Radio
    Radio works but cannot see display.
    melharding Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fpcadiente
    Radio works but cannot see display.
    I have the same problem. 2003 Honda Accord, the radio works but the display lights dont's come on.

I went to the Honda dealership who informed me that they know about the problem. Their solution is for me to take the car in and they will fix it and charge me for it.

It seems like there's a problem with the design of the radio. Certainly I can't imagine that my choice of music (as bad as it is) has caused the problem.
    hondainhawaii Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 10:14 PM
    All Honda owners, this site has definitely helped me out so I'm here to help you out.
    FYI: There are two service bulletins out on the Honda radio. What had happened was that the company that manufactured the radio for Honda manufactured a faulty radio. A turn out there was a huge production of these faulty radios. There are no fuses to be swapped but to simply replace the radio is the "best" fix for this problem. I understand that there are other ways to fix this but I'm telling you now, HONDA OF AMERICA has a service bulletin on the radio problem, so why bother yourself. If you contact them at (800) 999-1009 you too can get this fixed at NO CHARGE! The fix is much more professional than if you were to tear into it yourself. One more thing, if your dealership has to tear into your radio to figure it out, then you shouldn't be taking it to that particular Honda dealership. My Honda service dealership diagnosed it right when he turned the car on. If they tell you that they have to take the radio out, tell them to shove it. Get the service bulletin from HONDA OF AMERICA before you take it in. Overall, this radio should be fixed for free, I mean you pay nothing, not even labor.

I hope this has helped,

Honda in Hawaii
    Mahalo and Aloha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Honda Accord Radio Lights Go Off [ 5 Answers ]

For those who have had the same problem, the radio lights go out, what is the fix for this. The fuses are all OK. Thanks for your help.

Honda accord radio problem [ 2 Answers ]

98 honda accord ex... anti theft light is blinking, but nothing shows on the display. I think "code" is supposed to show in the display and then I enter the code and the radio is supposed to come on. If the display is blanK, could that indicate another problem with the radio?

View more questions Search