Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxbabyblueeyes Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 07:13 PM
    Does this mean I'm pregnant?
    Basically about a month ago I had protected sex with my boyfriend with a condom and we always check for rips etc.. I was a few days late of getting my period but only by a day or two. After about a day or two, I finally started to see spotting and got excited. My period lasted for about two days then stopped. I was concerned with why it only lasted two days when normally it would last 5-7. I took a pregnancy test to be sure and it came out negative. 3 weeks went by and now a few days ago I had protected sex with my boyfriend again, expect the condom broke. I took plan B yesterday to be sure and then we used a condom today Ive been experiencing nothing but cramping and breast tenderness and. I'm nervous because I don't quite understand why my last period only lasted 2 days. I got off birth control pills around April because of other health issues but still continue to use condoms. I'm supposed to be due for my next period in a week or so. Do you think I am pregnant?
    Khmerbodian Posts: 62, Reputation: 7
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 07:15 PM

Stress can play a big role in making your periods irregular! Especially if you're always worried about pregnancy! Have you thought about other methods of birth control besides the pill?
    bri2932 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0
    -

Jul 17, 2009, 03:13 AM
    Well no I don't think you're pregnant, I think that you got worried about being pregnant and that triggered stress which made your period be so light and short, it happens to me too, but go back to before oyu were having sex... didnt you ever have a period or two we5re it was really light? Except back then you were excited it was so light now you're just stressed out that you might be pregnant, for birth control I would tlak to my doctor about this shot (idk the name) that you get every 3 months I think and you don't get a period or anything, I'm thinking about getting it, you should too. :) oh and take about two more tests one the day your period is suppose to come (if it doesnt) and then a few days later (if it still doesn't come) GOOD LUCK :p
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 04:36 AM

Bri you are only 16, you should not be answering other peoples questions when you can't answer your own basic questions regarding pregnancy!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2009, 11:31 AM

Bri is talking about the depo provera injection... can be a good choice for some, not so good for others. If the health concerns with the pill were due to hormones, any other hormonal contraceptive, including depo provera, may be an issue as well.

Babyblueeyes... wait and see what happens when your next period is due. The one before may have just been an off cycle.

If condoms are the best option for you, you may want to consider including a spermicide along with them for added protection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

View more questions Search