Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrijttp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 05:39 PM
    Drug and alcohol testing
    My daughter is on probation. She isn't supposed to have alcohol. Monday she had one Mimosa. Today she checked in with her PO and had a urine test for drugs and alcohol. Will this little bit of champagne that was in the drink Monday affect the test?:eek:
    Khmerbodian Posts: 62, Reputation: 7
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 06:04 PM

If she's old enough to drink, I would think she would be responsible enough NOT to drink when she's not supposed to? If she's not old enough to drink then why is she drinking at all? Anyhow, they can detect alcohol in the urine up to 80 hours after the alcohol has been metabolized.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 06:09 PM

No it will not show up, now all she has to worry about is friends or anyone that know she was drinking not turning her in to the PO if they get mad. Or someone with a cell phone camera getting a photo and putting on Facebook or something
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    No it will not show up, now all she has to worry about is friends or anyone that know she was drinking not turning her in to the PO if they get mad. Or someone with a cell phone camera getting a photo and putting on facebook or something
    HAHA wow that is so true! If only I could give you one of those little greenies. Social Networking=200 more reasons not to be doing things you wouldn't want the world to know about! :p
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 06:41 PM

Tell me about it, I was having fun at one of those bars where you go up and sing to the music, well anyway, there are a few photos I wish I could destroy now
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 06:42 PM

Like I always say techonology is EVIL! =D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol Testing [ 8 Answers ]

I just found out I have to be tested next Wednesday. What is the difference between the different testing methods? How far back will they be able to tell I've had a drink? I have no plans to go on a Tuesday night bender, but I do have the occasional social drink (1-2 drinks once or twice a week,...

Alcohol testing [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out yesterday that because of a dui, I have to submit to an alcohol test program on Friday. I do not have an alcohol problem but I did have 3 beer on my birthday Tuesday. How long does alcohol stay in your system?

Alcohol Testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in ones body? I must test 1 time a month. I drink 1 or 2 glasses of wine perhaps 3 times a week.

Alcohol testing? [ 2 Answers ]

If you drink 3 beers the night before and you stop at 8:00 pm and you took the test the next morning at 8:30 am will you give positive?

View more questions Search