Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 08:20 AM
    A 14 year height
    How tall is supposed to be a 14 year old girl ?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2009, 01:06 PM

4' 9'' to 5' 3'' average I would say
    Mrcuddlesworth Posts: 96, Reputation: 2

Jul 24, 2009, 01:20 AM

Well I say at least 5'1-5'6 that's the height of all the girls in my class and were all 14

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to become fat (6 ft height & wt is only 50) [ 4 Answers ]

Hai, I am of age 22 (male) with 6 feet height and my weight is only 50. I look so thin:( Basically I am a vegiterian to gain weaight I am eating chiken weekly twice Please suggest to become fat

Increase in Height Possible ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old, and my height is 5-7 inches. Is it possible to increase the height ? What about the Yoko Height Increaser and other products which gave money back guarantee for such products?

Height increase [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I'm subhash and I'm 22 right now . My height is 5'6" sir i want to make it has 5'8" help me what I have to do to increase my height moreover I went to gym for 1year does it will have any impact on my height increase tell me. What exercises I have to do shall I go for yoko...

Height [ 4 Answers ]

First of all.. I'm 4'11.. I'm short in middle school I'm in 7th grd.. and a lot of people are taller than me I matured in 3rd grd... at the end of third grd I started my period and I had boobs since like 2nd grd summer or third grd I don't remember but it was in between 2nd and 3rd. And I'm...

Height [ 4 Answers ]

At what age does a woman stop growing does anyone know?

View more questions Search