Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drummers wife Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 01:59 AM
    Period 2 weeks early,pregnant?
    Hey,well here's the deal, ah my last full normal period was on the 31st may and lasted the normal 3-5 days I think, and then I got my "period" again on the 29th June and lasted a few hours and it was a little bit I thought it could have been implantation bleeding or something, and today 16th July I got my period I am 2 weeks early till I'm due I'm so confused:confused::confused:
    Me and my husband are trying to conceive and I did a home pregnancy test on the 6th June and came out negative :(:( so can someone out the please help!! Am I pregnant or why is this happening?? ;);)
    JBOY345 Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Jul 16, 2009, 02:05 AM
    I got one thing to say u don't have period's when u pregnant
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 02:06 AM

Normally, having a period in any way indicates no pregnancy.

When did you last have sex?
    Have you ever taken birthcontrol? If so, how long since you were off? Any other hormone-altering drugs?

Have you ever had any inconsistencies in your period before? Have you seen a fertility doctor before?

Quote Originally Posted by JBOY345 View Post
    I got one thing to say u dont have period's when u pregnant
    Why is "period's" posessive?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2009, 11:47 AM

Is the period you had start today also not the norm in amount or flow? Some women will have spotting and/or bleeding in early pregnancy.

If you are normally quite regular, I'd either try another test or check with your doctor... (although they will likely just do a urine test anyway)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBOY345 View Post
    I got one thing to say u dont have period's when u pregnant
    Actually that's not always the case.
    Khmerbodian Posts: 62, Reputation: 7
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 11:51 AM

You can have vaginal bleeding when you are pregnant,but its not your period though alot of women mistake it for their period..not all bleeding is your period!Usually pregnancy tests are correct.If you are bleeding and it's negative it's probably right.Go to your gyno/clinic whatever and see if they won't give you a blood test!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 12:07 PM

Home pregnancy tests are not always right. If you test too soon, it's not uncommon for them to be incorrect. She said the test she took was on June 6th, that's over a month ago. That could have been way too early. Another test or a visit to the dr would be a good idea.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Khmerbodian View Post
    Usually pregnancy tests are correct.If you are bleeding and it's negative it's probably right.
    Actually, that is not true. There are too many reasons to list why you can get a false negative test.
    If you get a positive test, and it was not faulty, then is is usually correct. This is because pregnancy tests determine if a specific hormone is in your urine, which only appears in most women when they are pregnant.

Also, could you refrain from using colors in the future please?
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 04:12 PM

Why can't I use colors if it is an option?
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 04:32 PM

There are multiple reasons, but to simplify:
    Most of the users here do not like colors. Not only is it hard to read for some users (ie colorblind, bad vision, etc.) but it also makes this site look unprofessional. Using colors seems to try to make it fun. And, in a serious topic such as this, it shouldn't be about fun but about helping with the problem at hand.

EDIT: I'll put this here because I don't need to make two off topic posts.
    I am NOT the only user that has a problem with using colors. In fact, I don't mind it. However, I know that it is un-requested on these forums, and many of the experts/mods have a problem with it, and will go and edit posts with color if need be. Just look around at plenty of the old posts (or just search "please do not use color") and you'll find plenty of posts where many different users requesting no color. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but rather just make it easier on you and everyone else.
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 04:37 PM

Ok I get it

Jul 16, 2009, 07:19 PM
    Yo I just wanted to know your guys opinion jeepers!!
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 07:23 PM

Yo! You sound like you're not even old enough to be sexually active yo! So consider yourself lucky that you got and early period!

Jul 16, 2009, 07:23 PM
    Hey last had sex on the 14th July
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 07:24 PM
    Implantation bleeding is so light that many women don't even notice it! So if you were bleeding like a normal period then it most likely was your period. How old are you? If you are not an adult yet then your periods could very easily still be irregular
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 07:24 PM
    I'm confused? You and your husband? I guess you're not as young as I assumed-sorry-but it sounds like you had an early period just go see your gyno

Jul 16, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Khmerbodian View Post
    yo! you sound like you're not even old enough to be sexually active yo! so consider yourself lucky that you got and early period!
    Ah I'm 24 and married I think I'm old enough!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 10:41 PM

One thing to say to everyone posting on this thread:
    Use the little button that looks like this:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 3 weeks early [ 2 Answers ]

I came off my period last week but then 9 days ago I started bleeding again I wasn't due my period for at least 3 weeks this has never happened before do you know why or what could be wrong please help I'm worried:confused: :confused:

Over 8 Weeks late for period.Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

Well I'll start by mentioning that I am EXTREMELY irregular... I often miss a month and get my period at random times of the month... And when I do get my period, the cramps are almost too much to bare!. This has made my husband and my attempts to get pregnant almost impossible (we've been trying...

2 weeks late on period am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had un safe sex with my boyfriend about a month ago and it was during my period I went to the bath room immediately after and there where jelly like things in the toilet I took a contraceptive pill six day later I was bleeding a month later I haven't seen my period is it possible that I am...

My period is 8 weeks late.am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I have not had my period the whole month of August... and it is now September 3rd. I took a pregnancy test on August 12th... it said I was not pregnant! Should I take another?

I got my period twice in less then to weeks could I be pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I've been on the pill for about 2 months, but I stopped takeing it it was too much for me to Remember it everyday with my school schedule and everything.. Me and my boyfriend haven't used a condom since forever and he comes inside me freely. I've gotten my period twice in the...

View more questions Search