Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YoungHyperLink Posts: 152, Reputation: 13

Jul 15, 2009, 03:50 PM
    Good, free advertising spaces?
    Hi!

I would like to advertise my services as a Spanish/English/Spanish document translator. Can anyone recommend a good, free, and effective advertising space? Even one that charges only commission, like an Ebay for services, would be fine. But, preferably, one with high traffic... am I asking for too much?

I already tried craigslist, and got a small job after 2 weeks, which is not bad. Any other recommendations?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 03:58 PM

Would you know how to start something like one of the online translation sites? Then your site would not only advertise your services but you could also reach others that you might not otherwise without a site.

Also think of businesses that might need translators and advertise to them with flyers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free advertising? [ 6 Answers ]

I would love information on free advertising for my small residential/commercial cleaning business. I currently use newspaper ads, service magic, etc. of which I pay for, of course. CLOUGH if you are reading this, would LOVE feedback from you! Thanks a million! This site is awesome! I love it!

Free 2 Good Homes! [ 9 Answers ]

I have 8 puppies that I regretfully must give away. They must go to good homes. My husband and I live in a tiny one bedroom apartment and are expecting our daughter to be born any day now. I've tried giving the pups away to my family, but like me, they don't have any room for them. They are very...

How do you alphabetize exact names with spaces and without spaces [ 1 Answers ]

What would you put first. Van De Vanter or Vandevanter.

View more questions Search