Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salamey3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Fake pregnant belly (Real Look)
    I need to film a scene with a pregnant girl. In the scene the girl will move her shirt revealing the belly. So I need a way to fake a pregnant belly with the real skin look and color.
    Obviously a pillow or any kind of stuffing wouldn't work for this kind of scene.
    Any suggestions?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 01:49 PM

You can buy pregnancy pillows - they look very much like the real thing.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jul 15, 2009, 04:25 PM

Pregnant body double?
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 16, 2009, 07:53 AM
    Latex and flesh color make up. That's how its done in Hollywood. But there is another way. You could use Mortician's Wax (yes, that's the stuff used in funeral homes to make dead people look good.) It's a soft, flesh colored wax that is very moldable. You could flatten it out, like pizza dough, then lay it over a dome shaped object to get the right form, carve a belly button in the wax, then lay it on your actress' belly with a little padding underneath for support, and then smooth out and blend the edges to her actual skin. Add a little powder make up to match skin tones, and this should look very real. Now, keep in mind, it might be too soft for multiple uses or too many takes.
    Marialla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 07:33 PM
    Visit the website: www.bellymake.com
    There you will find what you are looking.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 05:51 AM

This thread is over a year old - I'm sure OP has an answer by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this company real or fake [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know How could I find out that is it real or not:confused: The website is Welcome to yokwb.com

Fake Pregnancy Belly [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for a good fake belly for a one act at a local theater, the budget is small and all the participants are volunteers. We are all new to this and I am not sure how to go about finding good props online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Real or fake [ 5 Answers ]

I been talking to some one for some time now on line. I never seen them before in person And they want to come and see me so they need me to send them some cash To help her get here so she sent me a copy of her passport and I never seen one to say So is there a way to tell if a possport and the...

Looking for a Fake Pregnancy / Maternity Belly [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding a "Fake but Realistic Looking" Pregnancy/Maternity Belly. My little sister is in a school play and her part is a pregnant teenager. Please help me.

View more questions Search