Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 01:09 PM
    How can I get on my sons birth certificate
    How can I get on my sons birth certificate? My girlfriend is on it but I'm not at the moment.will it have any effect on my job money or benefits? As we don't live together.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 02:52 PM

You take it to court and have a paternity test done. It won't affect your money BUT if and when she takes you to court for child support then it will affect your money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

My 1 year old sons dad is a waster he's not on birth certificate does he have rights? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 year old son with a man called gary, he was not there for me in my pregnance he dened the child was his and I proved it with a dna test and he starts seeing my son for a few months then he doesn't show up for weeks then he turns up again when he wants to. Luckily my son is too young to...

How do I go get on my sons birth cirtificate [ 1 Answers ]

I was never on my sons birth certificate and would like to get on it now. What do I do

Ammending my Sons birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California and am try ing to amend my sons birth certificate to add the fathers name. A paternity test was done through the court and a paternity acknowledgement form was signed in court however a declaration of paterinty was never signed and now the father refuses to sign it (de doesn't...

View more questions Search