Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meenalk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 03:46 AM
    Confirmation of love
    I want to know whether this boy who says that he loves me really loves me or is it just mere attraction?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 03:51 AM

If you really felt he loved you, you would not be asking this question here. If he loved you he would show you in many ways. The way he looks at you. The way he cares for you, the way he talks with you, in every facet of your relationship.

Jul 15, 2009, 04:34 AM
    Many a times you feel that the person really loves you but it might not be the same.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 04:37 AM

meenalk,we use english here . If Dat is That then use that. It is very irritating to read what you write
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 04:42 AM

He may love you but some peps has der own way o' showin' it. You has ta talk to him 'n c where his head iz at.

What iz sum of de things he do that makes you not sho'?

Jul 15, 2009, 04:46 AM
    Hi nohelp4u, thanks for your views, I'll try out as u say
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meenalk View Post
    hi nohelp4u, thanks for your views, i'll try out as u say
    What? Lol, I didn't even understand what you said, N0help...

Mabe if I start tlkn lik this, id undrstnd it, but I've neva tlkd 2 someone lik this before.

Anyway, you'll know if someone loves you. As far as my experience shows, love will not be very noticeable at first, but it will grow over time, and your recognition of it should grow too.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 12:05 PM
    He doesn't love you, he just likes you and doesn't know the meaning of the word love. Love takes time to achieve... it doesn't happen at first glance, or even in a few weeks time. It takes months or years before you know like has turned to love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translation confirmation.. . [ 1 Answers ]

I have had some words translated from english to arabic but I would like everyone to have a look and confirm they are correct please.. . Sarah = سارة Darren = دارين Always and forever = دائما وإلى الأب I would be very greatfull in you could confirm or correct please

Confirmation regarding month [ 1 Answers ]

Askmehelpdesk, My last period date was on 9th July 2007. It is confirmed that I am carrying. Till today I have not noted any movement of baby. Please let me know that for how may month the movement of baby start and As on today how may weeks I am carrying. Thanking you,

Gates Confirmation [ 1 Answers ]

We all know by now that Rumsfeld has resigned (finally!) and that President Bush has nominated Robert Gates to be the new Secretary of Defense. This leads me to a two-part question: a) When does the current Congress start meeting again? b) Will the confirmation hearing be done with the...

Confirmation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I need a confirmation about this movie I once saw and I need to know if the title to this movie is correct. I saw this movie a long time ago about some people that were in space. Something went wrong and there were some aliens that had one big eye. I think they were red or something and...

View more questions Search