Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sues1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 05:29 AM
    How to get lose weight fast
    As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 05:48 AM
    Healthy diet and exercise. Losing too fast can be as hazardous to your health as being obese.

Gaining weight takes time, losing takes time also.
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Oct 17, 2006, 08:06 PM
    One step at a time.Make small changes .try to cut down on the number of slices of pizza for et. Walk for 10 minutes a day. If you can do then then you can on the road to some real weight loss
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

Oct 17, 2006, 08:45 PM
    FIRST. Tell EVERYONE YOU KNOW that you want to lose weight and ask them to help SUPPORT your change in eating habits/lifestyle. DON'T GO IT ALONE. SECOND, GET RID of all the empty-calorie/fattening foods you have in your house. Don't think about the 'waste' of money. Throw them out and be sure the trash collector hauls the temptation away. LAST OR MAYBE FIRST, TALK to someone you trust or a counselor and FIND OUT WHY YOU EAT more than may be necessary to keep you alive and active. If you overeat, there is probably something you are eating FOR. An unresolved problem or coping mechanism. FIND OUT and you will find the other 2 people's answers easier to work on! In the meantime, write down the reasons you WANT to lose weight and THINK ABOUT those EVERY DAY. You took the first step--asking for help. You can DO it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

How to lose weight [ 8 Answers ]

I am 37 years old. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weigh approx 213 lbs. How long will it take to reach my ideal weight if I don't go overboard with dieting ? Also please tell me what is my ideal weight. I don't like to exercise. Also please tell me how many calories I should have daily in order...

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search