Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bailey67 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 10:58 PM
    He lives in a different city.
    I have a friend who itroduced me to his friend who will soon be going to his high school.
    Yes I'm going into high school also.
    I have been talking to him for a while and we really like each other. I've never felt this way before and I can't help the way I feel about him. Just thinking about him makes my stomach flutter.
    He lives about 20 - 30 minutes away from where I live. And I don't want to let him ago at all, because I know I will never get over him.:(
    I want to be with me. And I need help or advice on how I can work this out. I want to be able to see him. Any tips? Or ways we make it happen?? I'm not about to let him just walk out of my life just because he lives 20 minutes away from me.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 11:22 PM

Face it.
    You are only fourteen. You cannot do anything about it. If you focus on this boy, you will never live your life.
    Until you have complete control over your life, you will not last in a long distance relationship.

I KNOW it isn't what you want to hear, and I don't care. It's what you NEED to hear. Anyone on here who has gone through a similar situation will tell you the same.
    You cannot do anything about it, so just forget about him.

Everyone will tell you the same thing, because it is what you need to hear.
    Khmerbodian Posts: 62, Reputation: 7
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 12:00 PM

I agree..You probably have never felt this way before because you are so young! ANd you will feel this way many more times as you get older! It hurts at first but just move on and focus on other things! focusing on boys at age 14 is not a good path to be going down!! Its just a crush it will pass!
    Khmerbodian Posts: 62, Reputation: 7
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 04:13 PM

You are the only one who has a problem with me using colors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We want different lives [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years now but have been friends for years as he is a friend of my ex witch I had 2 children with and was with for 10 years and the problem is we both want different things we are not living together he has his own house and me and my girls are still...

State Filing where husband lives in PA, wife lives in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

In 2008, my husband lived and worked in PA, while I worked in PA, but lived in NJ. We would like to file jointly for our federal taxes, but are not sure how to file for the state taxes. Should I file MFS for my NJ taxes, and he file MFS for his PA taxes or should we file using another option?

Visiting a City Where a Friend Lives and Wanting Some Place to Stay [ 4 Answers ]

So if you are going to meetings in a city where a friend lives and you don't want to pay for a hotel because you are a student, is it appropriate/polite to ask if you can stay with her for a night or two? If so, how should you do this? We are old friends from high school that had some...

I just want him out of our lives! [ 3 Answers ]

I was with my kids dad for 6yrs then we split. He cheated and I started dating a women. He went crazy for a while. Then I decided to move to A.z because the cost of living is more affordable then Cali. And I was tried of livving with people my boys needed a place of their own now we have our own...

Claiming a grandchild that lives with you or does father that lives elsewhere? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter lives with me full time, is full time high school student, has had a baby 12/5/07 and the baby also lives with me. I do claim my daughter as a dependent. The baby is covered by his fathers insurance. Who claims the baby as a dependent on their taxes, the father or myself?

View more questions Search