Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prabin1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 10:32 PM
    Best Business with low or Without Investment
    Hai,

I am working in an office.I have no idea about business.I need a suggestion about best profited business with less or withour investment .

Thank u
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2009, 02:19 AM
    Hi, Prabin1982!

There are many types of businesses that a person could be in that involve little investment from the person wanting to be involved in the business. Most of the types of businesses that I'm in require little of me as far as investment. However, they are all very skill-specific and do involve quite an investment of my time in order to make them work to be profitable.

What sort of education, skills, job experience and training do you already have, please?

Thanks!
    sfaris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 07:43 PM
    I'm studying advanced level 1st year in commerce stream. I have done web designing cource & I have experience in comuter field mostly threfore I expecting a business related to comuter. If it not other also good
    Uber Member

May 23, 2010, 08:32 PM
    Hi, sfaris!

So, what is your specific question, please?

Thanks!
    sfaris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 08:53 PM

I need a job in computer field .so can u help me?
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Thread is old and attracting spam.

Original poster has never returned.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Business without investment [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I am not financely sound ,but I want to start my own business without any investment. Please help me out. Thx / Shailendra

How to start online business without investment [ 4 Answers ]

Hi to all,I don't know about online business.. and I'm a poor guy and I have a computer with internet connection only.. so,now I want to do online business.. but I don't have any money to invest... so anybody will specify the good plans to start the online business... ...

Starting a business without any investment [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am Deepak , have completed my B.Com, M.Com, L.L.B, and MBA(Finance) from renowned colleges in Orissa, INDIA. As the recession perion is going on it is giving effect upon the job market too. I tried my level best in searching for a job. But became frostrated. I have no fund along with me also....

Business plan with minimum investment [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any business plan which involves minimun investment and where the probability of breaking even is high?

Business without investment [ 4 Answers ]

Hai friends This is Madan Gopal from Vijayawada India. I am doing a small business in my home town. I am a B.Com graduate. I heard that some businesses are with out investment.. is it possible ? If any business like that please mail to me. My e-mail ID {e-mail removed <>} With...

View more questions Search