Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JALABOO Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 09:55 PM
    Could I be with a unborn baby?
    I was wondering could You be pregnant by this:hot sensation in the lower abdominal cramping and no period back ache when waking up and sitting down and bending head down in the chair.and the doctor pressed in my stomach in a Little it hurted an I can lay down in suck in my stomach it hurts.sometimes I lay down ill have a feeling to thrown up.and my lower stomach feels hard and when I sit it go in some more.could I be with a unborn child.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 10:33 PM

Which part of "you need to goto the doctor and have your doctor diagnose you" are you not understanding. NO ONE ONLINE CAN TELL YOU IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NOT. It's just not possible. If your dr did not say you are pregnant, my guess is still that you are not pregnant.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 11:04 PM

This is now 7 posts, in which you ask 'am I pregnant' and you are told the same thing over and over again. Yet you continue to ask over and over again.

I'm starting to think you might have spiky hair, a jewel in your belly button and live under a bridge.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 14, 2009, 11:43 PM

First of all, if you are pregnant then yes, it's an unborn baby. :rolleyes:

Second, you're 14, you've asked this question repeatedly and everyone has given you the same answer. We cannot give you a diagnosis over the internet. Not even a doctor can do that. It doesn't matter how many times you ask the question, we still won't be able to tell you.

Tell your parents that you are sexually active and think you might be pregnant, or get an hpt or a blood test at the doctors office.

You could wait 9 months, if you are pregnant that unborn baby will be born, then you'll know.

If you can't do the simple things that we have suggested then you definitely aren't ready to have sex. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father's rights to an unborn baby [ 12 Answers ]

I have just been recently informed that I am going to be a dad, and I love the thought of it. I was just wondering about my rights with regards to the status of the unborn child.. for example... What are my rights with regards to check up visits? I want to be a part of everything with regards to...

Grandparents want my unborn baby [ 5 Answers ]

Hello well where shall I start,been with my partner for a year now I'm 19 he is 32 a bit of a gap, I'm 38 weeks pregnant, when we first met I lived at home with my dad and he lived in at work(hotel) witch was where we met, he lived about 200 miles away from his parents so didn't see them often,...

Unborn baby [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how long it takes to get opiotes or lortab out of a unborn baby's system?

Does He have any rights to our unborn baby? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old, and I'm 20 weeks pregnant. The father and I aren't married, and we never were. He left when I was eight weeks pregnant, so for three months my parents have been helping me out, buying baby equipment and clothes and generally helping me through the 'sickness' period. Now the father...

Custody of my unborn baby? [ 9 Answers ]

Got married in February I found out I was pregnant in March and My husband is now living with his mother because he says " he will never put nothing before her" She is "the most important thing, the only person who stood by him for 13 years that he was in prison" Our baby is due in November and...

View more questions Search