Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speakinfrankin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 02:41 PM
    I am amazed at how our country has fallen to pieces. One simple question turns into insult? Perfect god damn it. Lets NEVER grow up. Lets always punk each other. Yeah I said it and ill die defending it! Find a blog for haters so I can find out the answer to my question without losing temper. Racial, moral,religious,political it does not matter once the people have turned on each other. America is lost and I want to find a new country where the people are still good to each other! Netherlands or New Zealand are a couple of countrys that permit felons. Hell they don't even ask. So my quest continues. Can't wait to read the what's this will bring. Come on hit me you super American patriots!
    NickinHouston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 02:42 AM
    I agree, Nicki143 should shut the hell up. Yes, your wife can get a passport unless her sentence imposed restrictions on obtaining a passport. Some countries may not allow entry so for sure, check with the appropriate embassies prior to obtaining tickets for travel, Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel between us and france [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone know the law on a french citizen visiting the us (for 3 months) then returning to France. How long before he can return to the US? And what is the best option for him to be able to travel freely to both countries? Is it a visa and how does one go about obtaining one... ...

Travel to Canada [ 6 Answers ]

I plan to take the family to visit some friends in Canada this Easter and was wondering if there are any special documentation I'm going to need when: From US to Canada: - Leaving the US - Entering Canada From Canada to US on the way back: - Leaving Canada - Entering the US

A question about Travel [ 1 Answers ]

Dear TaxExpert, My husband is a graduate student on F1 in North Carolina. He had a full time internship in California from June 2005 to December 2005. My question is: 1) Can we file any form to deduct this travel expense, such as Form 2106? 2) My husband and I are Chinese. I am his...

View more questions Search