Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    007bradz Posts: 22, Reputation: -2

Jul 14, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Newest Windows Live don't sign in
    Hey,

I got the new windows live messenger and it doesn't sign in.
    It wither jumps back to welcome or says windows live communications platform has encountered a problem and needs to close.
    Ive searched many times before but to no avail..
    Everything Google finds doesn't work so anyone found a way to get it to work?

Ive tried using MSNPLUS but it still don't sign in, I can use the old, old, old windows messenger though.
    techsavy27 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2009, 11:09 PM

You just deleted the nvidia network utility (not the driver) on your computer, then you will able to login without problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone help me.I don't want to live anymore [ 12 Answers ]

Yesterday I found out the guy I have been in love with, unconditionally, no matter how bad he treated me, for a year... this whole time has been in love with someone else. And cheated on me. And lied to me over and over. I feel so humilliated. I can't stop crying and the pain I am...

I don't want to live anymore [ 10 Answers ]

I had 2 interviews for 2 jobs and both neevr called back! I seriosuly need a job! ALso I feel like people who I thought were my friends are ignoring me and stuff. Plus I get judged because my sister is fat. How is that my fault? But like, when I want to go shopping my isster always goes why do you...

What If I don't sign the lease? [ 4 Answers ]

My fiance and I just got a lease from the landlord after living here for awhile without one. We dont agree on alot of things it has to say, like being able to evict us any time with a 10 day notice regardless of the time of year. What if we choose not to sign?Do we have to sign?We live in PA.

View more questions Search