Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Oct 16, 2006, 10:22 PM
    Does anybody else watch Dog the Bounty Hunter.
    Give me your thoghts about mexico trying to extradit him to mexico for catching Andrew Lester.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 16, 2006, 11:13 PM
    I watch off and on, when I get a chance, I remember hearing about this and I watched a bit of the special. I think honestly mexico has a right, technically they do, he do go over there and break a federal law, however there have been many of criminals that have escaped to mexico, and we did not force them back or get them back in any way shape or form. I understand the media plays a large part in this, but I think that they should be let go, and in certain special circumstances like this one, the united states government should step in, I think it did, but anyway they should have come to aid a lot more quick, I mean after all he does do a great service to his community over in Hawaii.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2006, 05:05 AM
    Hello Educated:

I don't mind it at all when cops get their come-uppance. I spent some time in a Mexican slam. Looks like he is too. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Third Watch ((NY)) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have been watching Third Watch the t.v show based in NY for some time now, it's the one with the NYPD, FDNY etc ;) I seem not to be able to find a DVD box set :confused: just out of interest does any one know where one can be found, as it seems not stocked in the UK?? :rolleyes: Any...

I can't watch movies? [ 2 Answers ]

When I first got my laptop I could put a movie in and watch it. Now I tried it again like a month or so later it won't work? It keeps telling me to lower my screen resolution and I did that and it still didn't work. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks

Rejuvinating a clock or watch [ 3 Answers ]

Years ago I remember reading about putting watches or clocks in the oven on a low temperature for a specified amount of time. This was supposed to thin the lubricant so it would work OK. It must have been one of those Heloise hints or something like that. Does anyone know anything about this? I...

Do you watch The Biggest Loser ? [ 6 Answers ]

To tell you the truth I am fan of The Biggest Loser show and I can relate to a lot of the problems those people are going through. How many of you are watching this show. Do you like it ?

View more questions Search