seeya6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Jade disk interpret symbols and its origin
    Origin and meaning of this. Help!
    Attached Images

RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2009, 05:17 AM

Is this yours? Where did you get it? Did or does the owner know anything about it? Do you know anything about the provenance of it?
    seeya6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 06:11 AM

Yes it is. Was found in a jade collection from our family estate . The collector did spend time in burma during the war, and collected his whole life .
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2009, 05:47 AM

You got my curiosity piquéd, so I hunted for info... but I'm sorry, I was unable to find anything about it. I hope someone comes along that can help! :)
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Nov 14, 2009, 12:05 AM

Check with someone from Burma.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the deal with jade? [ 2 Answers ]

I have my grandmothers triple strand, jade necklace which is carved into the shapes of pearls. I have been wondering it's value, but I look on the internet and you can buy some jade necklaces for $20 and then other jade necklaces for thousands. How do I determine it's value? It's real heavy, so...

Droopy Jade Plant [ 6 Answers ]

We went on a 3 week vacation and had our neighbor water our plants. I told her not to water the jade plant, but she did. She came back to water the other plants a few days later and noticed the jade plant had drooped and tried to stake it up. We have been back a week, still have the plant staked...

Can anyone interpret my dreams [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so in my dream I was standing by my dad shop and there was a vampire I tried to run from him but he grabbed my arm and made me look into his eyes and he bit me and stuff. Plus almost every morning I wake up prety weak. Then a couple of days ago I woke up at my school but I live 25 miles away...

Jade oven amperage [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a jade double oven and it was a floor model so I am looking for the instruction manual for installing it.:(

View more questions Search