Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howardb53 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 06:05 AM
    Cemetery plots
    My family has some cemetery plots in the city of mentor Ohio and the deed died with my great uncle no one knows its location my family has head stones with our name on at the plots in question. My father and mother uncles grand mother grand father are all buried there.dont want these to go to waste. What can I do to retain these donthave deed?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2009, 06:23 AM

How are you sure that the deed "died" with your great uncle?

It is typical in Ohio that cemetery plots are paid for in advance.
    Call the cemetery to confirm how it works with them. If you have further difficulties, clarify what they are telling you and we might be able to help further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mean Standard Deviation & 95% Confidence Intervals for Forest Plots [ 1 Answers ]

I need to work out SD and 95% confidence intervals of mean reduction in HBA1C levels. This is for plotting a forest plot. I'm a bit stuck And here is the data, can anybody help me? http://tinypic.com/r/25u4gv8/5 And at the bottom of the table it says http://tinypic.com/r/301dfyf/5

Book About Ghosts in a Cemetery. [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the late 80s I read a paperback book about spirits or ghosts lingering in a cemetery... getting to know each other. I don't remember why they were "stuck" there but I think they were all ages. Any ideas on a title? THANKS!

Cemetery plots [ 3 Answers ]

My family has cemetery plots in a city in Ohio where all my family is buried. No one has deed to plots and there are about 12 plots left the cemetery never asked for proof of ownership when we would burie some family member.know their saying we need a deed to open grave.no one knows where deed is...

Gift of plots [ 7 Answers ]

This might not be the best place for this, but anyway.. Having gone to a wake on Friday and a funeral on Monday, the topic of funerals reared its ugly head in my household. As of now I have made no provisions for them (personally, I'd prefer to be cremated and kept at home in an urn). My wife...

Living above a cemetery [ 1 Answers ]

We built our home about two yrs ago.From early on things started happening.This land had never been developed by anyone till we moved here.I've found out there were settlers here.I'm what you would call a sensitive,my middle son who is 25 is one as well,my great grandmother,grandmother and mother...

View more questions Search