Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sijiks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 01:11 AM
    Family visa cancellation with out stamping visa on passport
    Dear Friends, I took my family visa and bring them according to that, but rightnow immediately I want to change my visa status. For that I have to go india, problem is wife passport didnnot stamped her visa. I want to know that with out stamping visa, cancellation is posible? How many days stay here without stamping the visa. For your information the details are as follows:

Date of entry: 10 June 09

Date already passed 35 days
    sijiks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 01:13 AM

Am in dubai, UAE
    MomWontGiveUp Posts: 179, Reputation: 9

Jul 14, 2009, 09:52 AM

I really think this question belongs under Immigration Law
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 14, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sijiks View Post
    Dear Friends, I took my family visa and bring them according to that, but rightnow immediatly I want to change my visa status. for that I have to go india, problem is wife passport didnnot stamped her visa., I want to know that with out stamping visa, cancellation is posible? how many days stay here without stamping the visa. for your information the details are as follows:

date of entry: 10 june 09

date already passed 35 days
    I would check with BCIS about getting your wife's passport stamped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1b visa stamping delay [ 3 Answers ]

HI , I have been asked by the chennai US consulate to send passport for h1b visa stamping. But since I am out of country and cannot go immediately. Please let me know for how long can I delay it? Thanks Syed

Cancellation of family visa to stamp work visa for KSA for my spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ALL, I want to know the procedure to cancel my wife's visa who is dependent on my visa in KSA. I am presently working in KSA and my wife is in India and has received a job offer from KSA. My wife has re entry visa stamped which is valid until August this year. Kindly advice. Thanks, ...

H1-B visa stamping [ 1 Answers ]

Hello - I need some advice on getting my H1-B stamped. I will be completing 3 years on my H1-B visa this Nov 30. After Nov 30 2008 if I travel abroad, it is mandatory I get my visa stamped before I re-enter United States. Can some one please advice if I can get this stamping done before the actual...

Hi Visa stamping in Canada-Calgary [ 1 Answers ]

Iam going to Canada for my H1 visa stamping for the first tim in calgary Anybody wants to share their experience When can I expect to get my passport back

View more questions Search