Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katt1997 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Where to get free cell ringtones?
    Where can I get free, no ad-supported, ringtones. I'm Verizon, so that might matter... Anyway, anything you got is welcome because it might help. I like lots of different kinds of music so that doesn't matter. Thanks 4 reading!:)
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 11:24 PM

There is no such thing as real, legal, free ringtones.

AND, anyone giving you links to illegal sites that host these for free, or supporting you in this search is in violation of the rules...

However, you can find plenty at www.phonezoo.com
    They send it to you in a text, but, as far as my experience shows, they are almost all quality ringtones. The biggest problem is the free ones are all user created, so you can't get your favorite song.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell RingTones [ 3 Answers ]

Are there free ring tones one can download and where?

Absolutely FREE Ringtones and Wallpapaers [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I for one have been searching in vain for FREE Ringtones and like everyone else if you Google it you get sent to sites that claim they are free but there is always a catch. Ie: You sign up and get a couple free but still have to pay subscriptions etc. in the end. Well I've found one that...

Free real ringtones for Samsung sgh-d407 [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought this phone for my wife from an individual, and he said it would play real ringtones, but come to find out, that its not compatible to use mp3 ring tones. Are there any other versions of real ring tones (not polyphonic) out there besides mp3? It will play mp3 files, just can't use them...

Downloading ringtones [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Is it possible to download ringtones (Motorola i670) without connecting to computer, or free from the WWW to cellphone? Thanks

View more questions Search