Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara1197 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 06:17 PM
    Ear peircing
    k, well I'm 12years old and I'm getting my ear cartilage peirced and I'm super scared.im getting it done at claires it looks so good but I don't want to deal with the pain but I want it done help me what should I do?? :confused:
    Katt1997 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2009, 06:19 PM

Don't worry! I've gotten my ears pierced before, and it just feels like a pinch then it's over!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 14, 2009, 08:39 AM

It doesn't hurt that badly. The pain goes away after a few seconds. I got my ears pierced when I was 4 and I didn't even cry. :)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 09:23 AM

That cartilage tends to be a little bit more painful, but still nothing unbearable. I like to take advil or tylenol before. But it's not painful enough that its necessary to.
    cdcrigler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 02:18 PM

Ive had my ears pierced 13 times! Believe me its not bad at all, don't worry. I just took my 5 year old niece to get hers done a couple months ago and she didn't even cry. The tissue they pierce is fatty tissue so it won't hurt as bad as the cartilage at the top of your ear. Although that doesn't hurt that bad either. So don't be scared! =]
    flakyfart Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2009, 12:33 AM

You might want to reconsider going to clairs. While they are fine and dandy for your run of the mill lobe pirecings, cartilage is more involved and was more room for error. Try a body pirecing/tatoo studio. Pirecing shops specialze in what do you know? Body Pirceing! They do it every day and are experts. Unlike some little girl at the jewerly counter at the mall who watched a video. Pro's don't use guns, they cause too much tissue damage and cannot be properly serilzed. See a Pro!! They are worth it!
    brittie_xoxo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Claire's is a great place to get your ears pierced.

:D
    crisluvsu731 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Jul 22, 2009, 01:53 PM
    If you want it done, you will have no choice but to put up with the pain. Honestly though, unless it gets infected, it doesn't hurt that bad. Getting regular ear piercings hurt worse. You won't want to sleep on the side you get it done on for a while though.
    Good luck!
    COURTfacebaby Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 12:35 AM

Nah it doesn't hurt :),
    Only for a second and then it goes away,
    Good lucck sweetie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peircing Gun [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I was just wondering if its okay to pierce cartilage with a piercing gun?

Peircing [ 2 Answers ]

I got a tongue peircing 1 week and half ago there is a white stuff around my peircing what could it be anyone know?:confused:

Tongue peircing [ 5 Answers ]

I got a tongue peircing 1 week and half ago there is a white stuff around my peircing what could it be anyone know?:confused:

Ear peircing [ 5 Answers ]

I got my cartilage peirced about 7 months ago and I still have trouble with it sometimes. Every once in a while it gets really sore and gets a swollen bump on the back. I don't know if I should or not but I poke the bump with a clean needle and it oozes puss first and then bright red blood. I clean...

Peircing Parlors... [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any well known, great going peircing parlors in the Dallas Fort worth area? I want a parlor that is nice, keept up with well, decent prices, and takes the proper precausions Any information is helpful.

View more questions Search