Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josemesmo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 05:48 AM
    Popular movie roled in Africa
    Hello everyone,`

I`m trying to discover the tittle of a movie roled in Africa. I just know that the poster has a small plane I think the movie is a romance. One of the scenes the couple flys over the plains in Africa. The movie is popular and is relatively recent.

Hope you can help me just with this poor description...

Thanks in advance.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 11:11 AM

Perhaps The English Patient?
    szaber Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 08:29 AM

Maybe Out of Africa... but that movie came out in 1985...
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 15, 2009, 10:02 PM
    Possibly this one:

The Constant Gardner (2005)

The Constant Gardener is about a recent widow who searches for the reasons behind his young wife's murder. The film is set in Kenya and is based on a novel by John le Carre. It's a murder mystery involving corrupt pharmaceutical companies trying to use poor Africans as guinea pigs for their latest drugs, and British diplomats turning a blind eye in order to save face. The main actors Ralph Fiennes, Rachel Weisz, Hubert Koundé and Bill Nighy are all excellent.

Another one is "Blood Diamond," (2006) with Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Connelly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Title about a lion/elephant preserve in Africa [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie a long time ago. It was about an english guy in africa working for these two brothers that own a preserve and the one brothers name is john? One brother loves lions and the other loves elephants and the one who loves the elephants finds poachers killing his elephants and he tries...

80s teenage girl movie, uses spell to become popular [ 1 Answers ]

Most likely seen on the disney channel, redhead teenage girl with fourtune teller old friend that helps her with a potion and spell to make her become popular like her idol, an 80s synth pop girl singer And I also remember something about her putting scarves on lamp shades before her crush comes...

From africa to africa [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need a swaziland visa before going there with my ghanaian passport?

What movie is this? Based in Africa. [ 4 Answers ]

I watched this movie about 2 months ago on cinemax (I think). It was old, not black and white though, probably 60's or 70's. The title was long. It had the main persons name in it and naked in Africa (I think). The star also wrote and directed it (I think). Ok so in the movie he and his companions...

View more questions Search