Human figurs

Some one dropping me on the neck

And some one slapping me

Are thees sighs of ghosts or not:confused::eek:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 08:01 PM

Hello v:

Ain't no such thing as ghosts. But, if you had to ask, I spose you're not going to believe that.

excon
    Katt1997 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2009, 08:07 PM

IDK! I'm not really one 2 answer queztions on the 'supernatural'. Are you imagining it?? Take that into thought!
    valleywalley Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Katt1997 View Post
    IDK! I'm not really one 2 answer queztions on the 'supernatural'. Are you imagining it??? Take that into thought!
    No I am not imagining it OK I am not the only one here that experiances the haunting:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are Ghosts Real? Or Am I Crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

Please I think I am not just seeing things.And I don't think I am not just hearing things either.I am really seeing body shapes and I am hearing my name and it is not my friends that are here with me.Please I need your opinion on if ghosts are real or if I am going nuts.HELP!! What do you think are...

Are ghosts/ spirits real? [ 9 Answers ]

Are ghosts and spirits real? I see many incidents of excorsism even in today's modern world. But I think they are staged. What say?

Real ghosts [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone ever seen a real ghost and if so could you tell your storie ill start you off One time I was playing monopoly with my uncle and all of a sudden I felt the pieces keep hitting the side of my face so I shouted at him to stop throwing the pieces at me but he told me he wasn't doing it...

Are ghosts real. [ 17 Answers ]

I have wanted to know this for some time now.(but never been able to get an answer)and if I ask people, some say yes and some say no! If you have seen or now thet ghosts are nreal please answer my question. Thank you... :confused:

View more questions Search