Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RayRadiance Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Monobenzone + Arbutin Formulation
    Hello, guys, I have read many of the skin lightening threads on monobenzone, HQ and all other potent, strong skin depigmenting agents/lighteners. I respect all of you for your decisions, as I am pursuing lightening/depigmenting as well. I was thinking of trying a skin lightening formulation of 5% monobenzone + 5% arbutin or more. Does any of you know any relaible/quality and effective sources where I can get this or ask them to make it for me? If notthen I will just settle with monobenzone in concentrations of 5%-10%, I have researched a lot of suppliers and they all are bogus so all of those out there like lovie/vahid, etc. who have used it with successful results -
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2009, 11:32 AM

I have an appoitment with Michael Jackson's dermatologist! I can't wait to perm lighten my skin by a real professional Dermatologist!
    RayRadiance Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 02:48 PM
    That's great for you, but it didn't answer my question
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jul 15, 2009, 03:27 AM

Wow applebee.. please let us know what that dermat says...

But I hope why ou don't ask him for MJ extreme colour.. that's whiter than the caucasians and doesn't look too nice !

Jul 15, 2009, 03:33 AM
    ray radiance... I have done some research on mono myself and this is what I could tell you

!) Mono is a lot like an antibiotic... how your body cells get a shock by antibiotics first and then learn to develop a resistance... in the very same way ( I know mono is far from an antibiotic but the body reacts to it in a similar fashion )
    your cells get a SHOCk the first time you use it and then start developing resistance... So if you need to start lightening up... DO NOT start with a minimal amount like 5 per cent...
    Contrary to some lucky people who it may work for, if your immune system is strong your melanin cells will develop a resistance to it quickly as its not a strong enough percentage to cause immediate trouble to your melanin cells.
    then once it develops a resistance... you could try 100 per cent mono and the probability is high that it would NOT WORK for you...

I think you should start with a high of at least 15 per cent give your cells a nice SHOCKER.. stay out of the sun for the first week to let this work well.. and then possibly if you lighten well in a week or two go down on the percentage...

possibly as people on another forum claim once you lighten with mono well arbutin helps maintain it because they are similar in structure or some crap like that !

I know my theory sounds weird... but then vitiligo opatients have suffered resistance in certain parts of their skin also... so normal people would certainly and should certainly not start on a lower percentage.. that's my logic to it !

Hope this helps!!
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jul 21, 2009, 01:27 PM

Well I think you are correct but what's happening w u? Georgous?

I'm going to a guy in the valley & another in Pasadena to even out my skin.

Jul 21, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by applebeee View Post
    I have an appoitment with Michael Jackson's dermatologist! I can't wait to perm lighten my skin by a real professional Dermatologist!
    Good luck there r others out there. A guy in BH told me I had vitilitgo.. :mad:

He didn't know what to do... Im going to a DR Linage next week... they hinted at lasers! Hell no! Lasers will scar skin period...

In this heat my tummy is blending!! :rolleyes:

Jul 22, 2009, 03:32 AM

Hey mepk5

Nothing really is happening.. I'm being a persistent and am continuing my use of mono...

Still not working.. the other day I noticed this minuscule white patch near my neck.. in two days... it was GONE...

I think my melanin cells are bloddy WARRIORS... lol and Im not too happy that they are at the moment.

Jul 22, 2009, 01:56 PM

Hey gorgeous,,
    U know what did it for me I stopped & with in a month things started happening... of course I wasn't in the sun... long sleeves but I got a feeling its coursing through your system, waiting to make an appearance... take a few days of maybe a week...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Linear Programming Formulation Prob [ 2 Answers ]

A firm produces three products A,B & C. Its uses two types of raw materials I & II of which 5000 and 7500 units respectively are available. The raw material requirements per unit of product are given below: Raw MaterialRequirement per unit of product A; B; C I: 3; 4; 5 II: 5; 3; 5 The...

Monobenzone vs benzyl-arbutin [ 14 Answers ]

Monobenzone vs Benzyl-arbutin ::: which 2 start and how much?? I know, we all know this is th 2 drug whch will work, say how much 2 use till how much time mixing what, dilute? Do smebdy have lovie1 , she seems to be very very successful

View more questions Search