Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FallenTearz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 07:17 PM
    My frind stop cutting or other ways then cutting
    My closest friend cutts because she was verbally, physically, and sexually abused. But I don't know how to help and its hurts me that she feels that she needs to cut her self to hind the pain. She tried killing herself 3 times and stopped cutting for 1 month but couldn't take it anymore
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 07:28 PM

She needs to get into counselling or find a support group with others that are trying to quit cutting.

There is a lot on the internet on cutting I can look some sites up if you want me too but it would probably be best to find something in your area that can help
    bassplaya284049 Posts: 10, Reputation: -3
    -

Jul 12, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Try talking to her and make her feel better. If not tell their parents. It may not sound great but it's the right tthing to do but it will help in the long run.
    Katt1997 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2009, 07:36 PM

OMG!! Did u/she tell anyone else? You should. Get her to a counseling group or something. It might help! No guarantees, but it is worth a try!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman riding lawnmower cutting off in middle of cutting grass [ 1 Answers ]

Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.

Gas cutting [ 1 Answers ]

We Can Do Cut The Sg Iron By Gas Cutting. Why Do Not Cut The Fg Iron By Gas Cutting?

Cutting myself [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped cutting myself for my boyfriends sake and I have the scars to prove the cuts he didn't and doesn't like it when I hurt myself on purpouse but know he has broken up with me I have starved myself and I have tried to cut myself well I have a problem I think it some mental disorder to of my...

Resentlytried to stop cutting myself [ 34 Answers ]

As my title said I have tried resently to stop cutting myself, but I have urges and thougts about doing it and feels horrible! I don't know what to do, and I'm scared. Please give me advice.

Gas Cutting [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ratio of oxygen and acetelyne in gas cutting torch ?

View more questions Search