Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noideaguess Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 04:25 PM
    Age of boat and motor
    Thinking about buying a secondhand boat sportsman craft with a 105hp chrysler motor (serial number 1057HD 1141G 594817). How do I find out how old the boat and the motor are. The boat has a hole and a crack in the inner floor could this be repaired, the hole is big enough to put your hand in. Would $1500 be too much for this boat, it is still registered and also the trailer is registered both until September 2009.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 12, 2009, 04:52 PM

I think you had better get someone else to look at it for a second opinion. Sorry can't help, if I can't see the merchandise.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evinrud 2-cycle Boat Motor that is smoking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Evinrud 60hp Boat Motor that starts to smoke then the alarm goes off. This has happen 4 times this year. I just had a new water pump and impeller installed before this season. Any suggestions?

Chrysler boat motor [ 1 Answers ]

Am interested in buying a boat with a 105hp chrysler outboard motor on it was wondering how reliable these motors are and are the parts easy to get?

Boat motor not run for years [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I asked the same question in boating but there are similarities for cars and trucks so I will ask in both Hi I am looking to but a boat that has been idle for four years. It is a 1998 sea ray with a mercruiser 3.0 that was winterized in fall 2004. The owner covered the boat and let it sit...

Boat motor [ 7 Answers ]

Old boat motor only runs if I spray starting fluid in it. Cleaned carb and new gas and plugs. Any ideas?

Boat Motor-Not Started in 2 Years [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 40HP Yamaha motor on a Pontoon Boat and have not started it for 2 years. It has been sitting outside in the weather. What should I do before I put fresh gas/oil in can and crank it up. It has been sitting in my driveway unused this long. Please give me any suggestions as what I should...

View more questions Search