Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fruittyrico Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 10:23 AM
    Outside grill
    My brother in law had an outside grill made of stone .he would like to be able to hook up propane to it.Where can I get the burners ,hose ,etc.. For it home depot doesn't seem to have it?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 12, 2009, 11:07 AM

Are you saying you want to convert a masonart grill to a propane grill? We usually build the masonary to acccept a propane insert made for this app.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas Hibachi Grill [ 5 Answers ]

I have a HUGE Hibachi grill (it's basically a mattress-sized metal slab over multiple heating conduits) in my restaurant to cook burgers, cheesesteaks, grill fish, etc. This morning, I turned it on and left it for about 30 minutes (to warm up), and when I came back, it wasn't as warm as it...

Design Of Grill Blade Thickness ( Gravity Louvered Grill Blade) [ 3 Answers ]

Kindly Design An Gravity Louvered Grill, It is Required For Staircase Pressuriation System Design Thickness Of Blade Such That It Should Lift When Pressure Exceeds 50 Pa,& Close When Pressure Drops 50 pa It Is a 20 Storey Building ( 20 Staircase) System Pressure 50 Pa

Jeep grill 91' [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 91 cherokee and I need to replace the grill. Can I use a later model grill or will it not fit.

Gas grill [ 1 Answers ]

I just hooked up my gas grill to my 100 lbs propane tank and it won't get enough gas to stay lite my stove and fire place still work OK is there a adjustment I need to make to the pressure regulator? The pipe feed is about 60 feet 1/2 pipe

View more questions Search