Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Santa Fe Skills Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Obama's mortgage modification program
    My husband has been out of work for over a year. We've used up all our saving for our mortgage and now we are 2 months behind. Will obama's mortgage modification work if we own a separate one vacant acre lot?::(
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 09:29 AM

sure, I would love to give you my hard earned money

^ given that the sentiment is not mine alone how realistic is the nobama pipe dream?
    lessaul Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2009, 12:44 PM
    The stimulus plan that Obama signed into Law helps homeowners under HARP (Homeowner Assistance Refinance Program) and also loan modification programs offer through your individual mortgage company. You can research what is available from the loan modification program at Fanniemae.com or Freddiemac.com website. There is an abundance of information, some fictional and some factual, however, the more research you do, the better you'll be when you talk with your mortgage lender. Depending on your situation, Obama's stimulus plan may offer you some temporary relief. Remember, there are allot of folks trying to get help, the more research you do, the more you know what's available to you, the better the result will be for you. Good luck and God bless!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage payment.Mortgage told me one thing amount and then it was another. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I had a mortgage loan modification. Had an agreement with my loan company to make a paymnet of about five thousand dollars.Then I received a letter that instead of the five thousand that covered the months of October and November it was two thousand dollars and one of about two hundred and...

36 hours before I close mortgage company refuses to give mortgage? [ 5 Answers ]

I secured a deal for a home with the owner and got a signed contract a month ago. For sale by owner deal. Secured financing at 95%, with 5 % down. Did financing through a broker, and got a locked in deal with countrywide over 3 weeks ago. All is well, appraised for 100K over what I have...

View more questions Search