ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2009, 06:00 AM
    Insomnia ?
    How does one fight insomnia ?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2009, 06:07 AM

If you do have sleep apnea it is harder to figh insomnia.
    Insomnia can also be caused by chemical imbalances of your serotonin, your adrenaline and so forth.

Sounds like you really should be checking in to a sleep clinic if you are waking up suddenly through the night too.
    Annemieke Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Aug 21, 2010, 12:32 PM

What sort of insomnia is it? Do you have trouble getting to sleep, or staying asleep once you've dropped off?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insomnia returns [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've had bouts of insomnia for the past three years or so. I've tried various things like getting a comfy pillow and taking drugs (I was on Lunesta for awhile but I get the unpleasant taste side effect and it drove me insane). Currently, it's happening again. I have trouble falling...

3 day Insomnia (so far) [ 2 Answers ]

For the past three days I've not been able to sleep until the hours between 4am and 6am, I have a bed time curfew thing (Dads orders) and that's 11, but I just can't sleep! It started after I went cycling for the first time in a year on Monday, for four miles (two to the next village and back) and...

Insomnia - How to Sleep? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone, and thank you in advance for viewing and responding to this post. I have had sleeping problems for the last few years, however its gotten uncontrollable lately. For example, its 6:25am now and I haven't slept yet. I'm doing this every night, and then I'm not functional for...

Can't sleep/insomnia [ 5 Answers ]

I've had trouble sleeping for about as long as I can remember. When I was in high school I would go to bed around 2 in the morning and get up for school at 6. I never really have problems through the day being tired or anything I just can't go to sleep at night. I have given up caffine with no...

Am I on insomnia? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't sleep mostly and even I am in bed I can't relex or got a deep sleep. I got a very sound sleep last 2 year but now I can't get much sleep as I am on totally preure and stress. Even though I close my eyes, it drag me at least two or three hours to get a lettle and when I got totally relax,...

View more questions Search