Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doodie Posts: 19, Reputation: 7

Jul 10, 2009, 04:41 PM
    "Feel Pregnant"
    Does anybody ever just "feel pregnant"? I am using tricyclen lo and it has been a good to me for more then a year. I take it religiously at the same time everyday and my periods are regular. But sometimes I get really worried and I feel huge and bloated and just can't wait till my period comes around to make sure I am not pregnant. Can anybody suggest anything for me?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2009, 05:00 PM

This is common. :) its called 'wishfull thinking' you may not want a child at the moment, but because your body is 'physically ready' you are subconciously hopeing for it. Its called the 'nesting instinct'

The best thing you can do is RELAX. :) being stressed about it and waiting around for your period is only going to delay it.

I hope I helped hon. Good luck.
    doodie Posts: 19, Reputation: 7

Jul 10, 2009, 05:34 PM

Whooh, thank you so much=) very helpful
    leighnaras Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by doodie View Post
    Does anybody ever just "feel pregnant"? I am using tricyclen lo and it has been a good to me for more then a year. I take it religiously at the same time everyday and my periods are regular. But sometimes i get really worried and i feel huge and bloated and just can't wait till my period comes around to make sure i am not pregnant. Can anybody suggest anything for me?

When I was 15 I was on this and took it religiously. I became the one in 1000 that became pregnant. I'm pretty sure you'll be OK but just know pregnancy is always a possibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like I'm not "ME" Is this part of peri-menopause [ 3 Answers ]

:( I'm feeling terribly insecure, always second guessing most of my thoughts and decisions. I'm also unable to let the "un-important" things go; slights happening to me by others, insignificant little things that normally I wouldn't stress about are totally getting to me, and I can't seem to...

Tell her how I feel or remain in "the friend zone"? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone. So I have known this girl for around five years. Over the years we have grown to be close friends. She commonly calls me one of her best friends. However over the last year I have become increasingly attracted to her. Now it is to the point that I can't stop thinking about her. Every...

Do I tell her how I feel? The crazy "exes ex is suicidal" thing is ending. [ 2 Answers ]

So, Some of you may know my story from my previous post here :"My exes ex is suicidal." Here is my last question her: Okay, So my ex girlfriends ex boyfriend is suicidal. We will call the girlfriend 'Mary' and her ex boyfriend 'John,' and myslef 'Joe.' Mary went out with John for 4 months....

My son just diagnosed with "diabetes 1".feel very upset [ 12 Answers ]

My 15 yr.old healthy son, was suddenly diagnosed with Diabetes 1. I have spent the past 11 days in the hospital with him, and I am feeling very overwhelmed, very shocked, sad, anxious and upset. This happened very suddenly. He was losing weight very fast, every day I noticed that he was looking...

View more questions Search