Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eternus12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 02:44 PM
    Horror or suspense movie I saw in the mid to late 90's
    I saw this movie when I was young on TV in the mid to late 90's. All I can remember is that there are these people trapped in this building and there is a blizzard outside. Also there is a scene with this staff that has a silver wolf head on it, and all of these little kids go up and touch it and fall over. At the end there is a scene where these 2 parents think they see their son with this old guy walking down a street or dock. I guess the movie was about the devil or some scary old guy getting a son or apprentice. I'm not sure when the movie came out, because like I said, I saw it on TV.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jul 10, 2009, 04:09 PM

Storm of the century

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Horror movie from late 80's or early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm looking for a horror movie from late 80's - 90's period I think. I've seen it on TV like 10 years ago, but I didn't got it from the beginning. The movie starts with a daughter (I think) coming home to a little town where is greeted by her mother, then go by car to the town but they...

Suspense Maybe A Horror Film [ 2 Answers ]

I know for a fact this is NOT a SAW movie-I have watched everyone so far. I am not to sure if it has come out yet but about a year ago my husband and I watched a preview and believed it to be a suspense maybe a horror film. Here it goes from what I remember: There is about 5-8 guys that...

Finding 80's or 90's horror / suspense [ 2 Answers ]

It involves a serial killer who kills women and scalps them and takes the ring finger so that he can put his mothers ring on. The serial killer was also abused by his mother and through out the movie they play a song over and over again or every time he kills another woman.

View more questions Search