Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmoran333 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2004, 03:43 AM
    Slow coming up on the screen
    When I Click on Iternet Explorer it take so long to get up on my screen .
    What can I do ?
    Thank you.
    Marlene
    Dreamboat Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2004, 09:24 PM
    Slow coming up on the screen
    You can clean your PC completely:
    www.theofficeexperts.com/cleanyourpc.htm
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Nov 2, 2004, 01:03 PM
    Hi,

You need to remove the spyware from your computer if you have not already. I would try Giant AntiSpyware which is available at the link below. Just click on Products and then Free Downloads. This product combined with the Spyware-Adware Removal Kit on the same site will provide a complete solution to your problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An ex coming back [ 20 Answers ]

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been really busy with school and work. For those of you who don't remember, a little while back I was pretty messed up about my girlfriend of 2 years dumping me a little while after she started living at school (even though it was only like an hour...

Lapton screen not coming on [ 4 Answers ]

My toshiba lapton screen is not coming on, please help, but power is on.

AC/Heater not coming on.. [ 1 Answers ]

I got home from a long trip and nothing seems to work. I can't switch on either the AC or the Heat from the thermostat. Cannot get it to turn on from Auto or from On positions. Help? Any suggestions?

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

No water coming at all [ 4 Answers ]

>:( This morning my husband commented to me that the downstairs faucets were acting up. He said yesterday he could only get hot water and then cold. Now the faucets will not even give any water at all. What is causing this? We didn't replace them or anything. The upstairs faucets are fine. ...

View more questions Search