Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hugofrog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 05:09 AM
    Name of movie where rich businessmen go on man hunt
    The take some guy (can't remember if he went as a servant or something like that) and feed him loads of drink and food etc - they went into the mountains and then forced the guy run off with the view to hunting him down after a few hours. Anyway, the guy turns the table on the hunters and one by one hunts them down - I remember he rigs a motorbike and when the guy starts the bike the bike blows up and one less to hunt! All bit predictable but would like to watch it again - anyone know the name?
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jul 10, 2009, 05:21 AM
    I think it's this one;

Surviving the Game (1994) - Plot summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old treasure hunt movie. [ 10 Answers ]

Probably a late 70ies movie, in which many groups of people are simultaneously looking for a hidden treasure. They each go after it in their separate cars in a competitive way, trying to sabotage each others progress. I think at one point one group is locked in some sort of shop, to stop it from...

Movie about girl who finds magic necklace at easter egg hunt [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's or early 90's there was a movie on TV which was about a young girl who was a girl scout. I think her mother was a girl scout leader. They all went on an easter egg hunt where the girl found an easter egg with some kind of magic necklace. The only other part I remember is near the end...

Treasure hunt movie [ 2 Answers ]

Want to know the name of a 70's movie starring Phyllis Diller about a treasure hunt

Treasure hunt movie [ 1 Answers ]

Its an older movie, maybe early 80's or 90's used to watch is all the time as kid... its about a family, I can't really remember much but they had a cockatoo that was really smart and followed them everywhere. There were about 3 or 4 kids and a mum and dad, I think. They went on a cruise... on the...

View more questions Search