Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ag1938 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 03:45 AM
    James Hardie Irrigation system.
    How do I set the irrigation system to run every other day.
    Janis Cole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 12:01 AM
    I can no longer see the instrutions on my 446 PR5OHZ Model. Is there somewhere I can down load them
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 07:00 AM

Hi,
    Seems that the company was sold off in parts to what looks like three companies, Toro, Irritrol and another. Try this manual:
    http://www.coastwaterworks.com/irrig...als/446PRI.pdf
    And if it does not look right, look here:
    Irrigation Timer - Controller Manual Downloads
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Sassnsail Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 07:17 AM
    I own a Hardie Irrigation Total Control system (purchased in 1996.) Since then the company was sold to Irritrol. The instruction manual for the newer system is the same for my older system.

Here is the link. http://www.irritrol.com/controller_manuals/pdfs/manual_totalcontrol.pdf

Water smartly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

James Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial [ 1 Answers ]

I have an RD-1200 Rain Dial that has a frozen display and controls. The display shows a time of 2 AM but it can't be changed and none of the other controls or programs respond. The Rain Dial is getting AC power and I put in a new 9 V battery but that hasn't done anything. Obviously my sprinklers...

Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial Sprinkler System [ 3 Answers ]

We recently bouht a house with this type of sprinkler system. The system was shut down before the winter and we are ready to get it running again. How do you get this system up and running after a winter shut down. Thanks for whatever help you can give.:)

Wiring for an Irrigation System [ 4 Answers ]

I have an irrigation system with an underground well, a tank, a pump start relay switch, a timer and a pressure switch set to turn on at 20 psi and off at 50 psi. There are 3 zone valves connected to the timer. There is a separate zone for hose bibs that is not connected to a valve or the timer,...

Drip irrigation system. [ 2 Answers ]

Is a drip irrigation system cost effective? It takes four hour's to water the plants properly with a hose.

Irrigation System Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Five in-ground controllers (zones) handle my sprinkler system sprinklers. These controllers are in 5 different areas on my property. I noticed today that when zone one comes on that zone two comes on at the same time which never was the case in the past. As a consequence, the pressure is...

View more questions Search