Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lakshmi_vram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 02:17 AM
    Outlook Express
    How to keep reminders in Outlook Express 6
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Jul 10, 2009, 10:52 AM

Do you mean how to set reminders? Or are you asking how to make them repeat on a regular basis - daily, hourly,monthly etc?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Outlook Express does not have any calendaring function. You can use the free Thunderbird as your mail client, it is full featured, like Outlook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I import my dbx files from Outlook Express to Outlook? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter gifted her Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop to me. It has Win Vista Home Basic. For emails it has Outlook installed and working. I have all my 4 GB of email records on another computer in Outlook Express. Is there anyway I can readily import them to Outlook as DBX files or convert them to...

Outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

I get the following error message. The Host POP3 cannot be found, how do I fix the error.

Mcrosoft outlook and outlook express [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to understand the concept of MS outlook and outlook express.I want to know the difference.And how to use outlook as I am a beginner.

Outlook Express to Outlook conversion gave messages wrong "Date Received." [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, All! I used Outlook's Import capbility to import everything from Outlook Express: mail settings, folders, their messages, etc. The import process reported successful import of my huge sets of folders, subfolders and their 11,000+ messages... however: The Good: Some messages were...

View more questions Search