Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lazylana88 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 06:39 PM
    Bisesuality is fake
    Does it really exist or is it an excuse for people to pursue their gay interest while not completely closing themselves off to straights? What is it about. Most girls are bi" is it just an attention scam? I rarely hear of bi guys
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 06:46 PM

Why do you say most girls are bi
    I know tons of girls that have no interest in being with another girl.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 06:47 PM

There are some instances where it really is a gay person not wanting to completely let it out that they are gay.

Or a curious person who is straight but still a little interested in the same sex.

However, its not fake. There are people who are mutually interested in boy sexes and enjoy the sexual company of both.
    lazylana88 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 07:17 PM
    Ok, what i meant is that most girls who say they are bi are girls and i think its for atencion
    and so to bisexuality is just like a gray area that we make up?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 9, 2009, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lazylana88 View Post
    most girls who say they are bi are girls
    Please proof read.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 07:39 PM
    It is far more acceptable for a woman to consider herself bisexual then it is for a man.

Bisexual men are often more gay, while bisexual women are often experimenting with their sexuality, besides the additional factor that bisexual women are attractive to straight men, it's a win-win for a bisexual female. A bisexual male on the other hand, would often find themselves rejected by straight women.

Bisexuality does exist. There are often gray areas with which people fall, it's not all black and white.
    mosag330 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jul 9, 2009, 07:53 PM

Bisesuality? Is that so?

There are indeed people who claim they are bisexual just to get attention. Those are the people who are responsible for the idea that bisexuality isn't "real", and that bisexuals are all either in denial or attention-whores. Those are the people who need to be slapped.

Quote: I rarely hear of bi guys

All I have to say to that: you need to get out more.

Men are less likely to admit to being bisexual because of the negative stereotypes associated with male homosexuality.

Male vs female bisexuality is so thick with double standards that it's virtually impossible for a guy to retain any dignity once he comes out.

The first thing people think of when they hear "bisexual girl" is more along the lines of hot cheerleaders making out and letting you watch, join in, or whip out your camera. The first thing people think of when they hear "bisexual man" is either that creepy emo kid from homeroom, or someone who will sneak up and rape you in the locker room if you drop the soap.

When a girl gets drunk and kisses another girl once on a dare or because she was bet $20, she is just having some fun. If she considers herself straight, people take her for her word. When a guy gets drunk and kisses another guy once on a dare or for $20, he is a latent homosexual. If he considers himself straight, people will consider him "in the closet" and try to out him at every opportunity.

So, it's kind of easy to see why men are more hesitant to admit to a "deviant" sexual lifestyle or to experimentation.

Reference: approximately 3/4 of my friends or ex-boyfriends are gay/lesbian/bisexual.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 10, 2009, 02:12 AM

Hmmmm, j_ely823 and lazylana88 seem to be sharing the same computer. One claims to be a 19 yr old clearly heterosexual (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ve-373818.html) while the other seems to be either 19 or 21 with homosexual tendencies.

I'm thinking troll here.
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2009, 03:17 AM

I was wondering why the two of them popped up the same day asking similar type questions
    Christfollower Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Being bisexual is not fake. Sometimes emotional needs are best met with the opposite sex and others are met with that of the same sex. While you can be physically attracted to the opposite sex, some people find that they have also had enjoyable homosexual experiences as well. It is possible to be emotionally and physically attracted to both sexes.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 02:10 PM
    To remain monogamous, even bi-sexuals have to make a choice for love.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 06:24 AM

mosag330 disagrees: That is flawed logic.
    There isn't anything flawed about monogamy, it means one. Being attracted to both men and women, in a monogamous relationship you will choose a partner and to be faithful that will mean avoiding further attractions to remain faithful to your partner.

The rules regulate that if you disagree it has to be an unfactual statement. It's very factual that monogamy is limited to one relationship, which means making a choice. Please use the reputation system appropriately.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2009, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    There isn't anything flawed about monogamy, it means one. Being attracted to both men and women, in a monogamous relationship you will choose a partner and to be faithful that will mean avoiding further attractions to remain faithful to your partner.

The rules regulate that if you disagree it has to be an unfactual statement. It's very factual that monogamy is limited to one relationship, which means making a choice. Please use the reputation system appropriately.
    Mosag330 doesn't even know how to use condoms, is constantly argumentative based on several threads, and constantly misuses the red disagree. If she continues to do so, I would recommend lodging complaints against her with the moderators.

THere is nothing at all flawed about the logic of monogamy... many people chose it and many people that do live long happy lives totally monogomous... and best of all they can do so without concern of getting AIDS or some other STD. Monogomy might not be for everyone... the only flawed logic is among people that choose to have numerous sex partners, and not use sufficient protection... and even with protection its gambling with your life these days.

If there is a flawed logic present anyplace it's there, not among people who choose monogamy.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 10:38 AM

Not only is your statement correct, it's also opinion and therefore not deserving of a reddie.

I suggest that Mosag read the rules before she is given a warning or banned from this site.

Why do newbies think the rules don't concern them?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 16, 2009, 03:05 PM

Comments on this post
    mosag330 disagrees: That is flawed logic.

First, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

Your negative comment was inappropriate since it expressed an opinion. You may disagree with the opinion, but not by using the comments feature.

What is worse is that the post you commented on was NOT flawed logic in the slightest. So not only was your comment inappropriate it was incorrect.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 08:05 AM

I don't know if bisexuality is "real" per se, but I tend to think that people will become bisexual if it falls within the boundaries of socially acceptable behavior, pretty much what Justwantfair already said.

At any rate, of the bisexuals I've known and most were women, all of them have been in and out of relationships and are quite depressed. They play it off as if life is great, but talking to them in private, I got their whole story. They were always "on the search for love", and opening your availability to other gender increases your odds, right?

I think bisexuality has more to do with self-reflection than sexual orientation.
    briancp34 Posts: 34, Reputation: 11

Jul 17, 2009, 09:52 AM

I hope to draw attention back to the question. Bi-sexual as many on here have said is in fact a grey area. There are many different ways to interpret it. It can be for attention. It can be out of curiosity. It may an open minded search for companionship. They may have experienced unspeakable things in their childhood that has lead them in the, what I will say biological wrong direction. I don't mean that there is nessicarilly anything wrong with bi or homosexuality. It simply doesn't work for biological reproduction, which is the root topic for sexual activity.

I have to say that women are certainly more attractive than any guy I ever saw. I've always thought of sex as sensual relations between 2 people. So I can tell you that women are definitely more sensual than some big hairy ape trying to act all sexy. Of coarse that's my opinion. That's why I would say you find a lot more bi-sexual women than you do men. But now we get back to that grey area.

Their condition may be as shallow as a need for attention. If same sex relations were to come to be more exceptible, they may just drop it, because it just didn't get them their attention.

Their condition may be because they're curious about their sexuality. In which case there's no telling which way they may ultimately prefer. If they seek a certain way they wish to be treated, they may go with any relationship that they get that treatment from.

On the other end of that scale of grey they may have been mentally or sexually abused as a child and they may have it more or less deeply set in their mind that this is the way things are supposed to be. In these cases I would say that if bi and homosexuality were to become more exceptible, We would see a lot more "closet cases" come out to be known. They may also tend toward which ever relationship renders the treatment that they believe they need or deserve. If they come upon a relationship that treats them the way they believe they're supposed to be treated but the relationship lacks in sensuality, they may bring it to the table. That's no matter if they are a man or a woman with which ever they've made their relationship with. Normally that other person would also have the right maximum or minimum sexual and sensual elements at the table to combine with their own to create the atmosphere they wish.

In the end I'd say that bisexuality is a temporary state of self exploration. In the end, they choose one or the other anyway.
    MINTKATA_71 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 04:26 AM

Human attraction is simple and complex. With the vast knowledge and ever growing population humanity is becoming even more free. And soon into the future all sexualities will be accepted as a norm. Humanity is growing and always changing with acceptance. With of course many bumps on the way.

Jul 22, 2009, 08:55 AM

I am a bisexual woman, and to me, its not a scam. I will never give up on men. I love the male extension way too much, and I love the female body and I love the sex with both. I started experimenting with girls when I was 13 years old. I know that's early, but I was curios then. I didn't actually have sex with a male until 14 which is also early, but anyway. I found that I like having sex with women because they know what another woman wants sexually (most of the time) I'm currently in a relationship with a man and he doesn't want me to be with women at all. But I can't help myself, I have a major urge to sleep with women. They turn me on!:D
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2009, 09:19 AM

I was replying to a post the other day by a girl that said she was bi and with everything she wrote it dawned on me that
    She is not bi because she has to choose being with one sex or the other and that very likely if she is with a guy her heart is going to be wishing she was with a girl.
    The only conclusion I could draw was that she was bi because society expects her to be heterosexual so to conform and compromise she accepts herself as bi
    So in that sense I can see how bi can be fake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fake money [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend was recently got with five hundred dollars in fake money... I would like to know exactly what he will be facing at this point?

Fake I.D [ 1 Answers ]

What are the consequences for me of giving someone who is underage 21 my I.D and I am of age what can happen if they get caught with my I.D

Fake id [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I was wondering what happens if you get caught with a Fake ID in Vegas. I was wondering that when I went this weekend. A lot of people looked so young. :cool: I'm 19 and I was wondering. I'm not planning on getting one but am very curious of the penalties. :rolleyes: I know I know I...

Fake tan [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my fake tan go darker, I usually use a the joinsons holiday sun, then put fake tan over it, but it doesn't ever seem to go that dark? X

View more questions Search