Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 03:40 AM
    Construction Materials
    I need a web site or software that provide world wide cost of construction materials or any other material.
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Mar 11, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by itani
    I need a web site or software that provide world wide cost of construction materials or any other material.
    itani, if you find one, let me know. Construction material comparisons would make a great web site and someone a lot of money. The closest I know that you can get data is from the Thomas Global Register, but you need to know what you are looking for! Nm:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transparent Materials [ 3 Answers ]

I am a third year student, and in my current project I am looking for an alterative to using glass. I want to use a material that lets as much light through as possible, but can't be seen through. Any help, or links, would be greatly appreciated. Dave Pratt

Materials price variance [ 1 Answers ]

Cox Engineering performs cement core tests in its lab. The following standards have been set for each core test performed: Standard hours or quantity Standard price or rate Direct Materials: 3 pounds ...

Are these materials legal in NYC? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I know that the New York City local electrical code has some pretty nasty restrictions that most of the USA doesn't (e.g. you still can't use nonmetallic cable and PVC boxes even after all these years - everything has to be either BX or conduit), so I'm wondering if they're just as...

Exporting ayurvedic materials [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a exporters of various ayurvedic medicines. Where & how I can find the list of companies which will import the ayurvedic materials?

Materials [ 1 Answers ]

What are ceramics?

View more questions Search