Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marina123456789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 07:59 AM
    Riddle for the gifted
    I got this riddle through a forward

When asked this riddle, 80% of kindergarten kids got the answer, compared to 17% of Stanford University seniors.

What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it, And if you eat it, you'll die?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 08:02 AM
    This is the age of the internet where everything can be googled. The answer is "nothing". But since a kindergartner would have no concept of what a god or devil is unless they've been fed the info then it's not really a good question to ask them.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 02:31 AM

Yes, it is NOTHING.
    However, I did not need to Google. That "riddle" has been floating around since I was in elementary school. I have heard over twenty variations to the same thing, including a newer, and all it takes is for anyone to pay any attention to riddles for the past fifteen years and you'll know that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my son gifted? [ 3 Answers ]

My son turned 5 in June. He starts kindergarten in the fall. My husband and I know he's fairly smart, but I'm starting to wonder if he's gifted/intelligent. I guess I can just list things about him, and maybe someone can help me. Is he just a little smart? Is he gifted? He can: Count to 200...

I think I'm gifted but I don't know [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I was a little child I would either walk by any I go I could get a feeling or a vison of something that has happened in the area in the past. Sometimes I can past a place or walk some where and feel like I shoulld go another way... I don't kconfusednow if that makes it a gift or not...

I have an IQ 0f 180, am I gifted? [ 7 Answers ]

I have an IQ of 180 and I am 17yrs old. But I need extra time to understand things in maths, physics etc but finally I become successful to understand the concepts but taking so much time. So what does IQ signifies?

Am I gifted [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out today that my IQ was 129 and I'm 12 does that man I'm gifted?

Gifted or not [ 10 Answers ]

My question is: I have a 6 year old daughter that I think is gifted... she started to walk at 9 -10 months old... went from sitting to walking... has been talking very clearly since 10 months and does everything ahead... I have told the school that I think she is gifted and nothing has been done...

View more questions Search