Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Oct 15, 2006, 10:01 PM
    Danny Thomas-Lost In Space- Actress=same?
    The younger girl appearing in the series "Lost in Space" the same actress who had played Danny Thomas' daughter in "Make Room For Daddy?"
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 16, 2006, 09:29 PM
    Hi Starman,
    I'm not familiar with the latter show, but according to the IMDB, yes, same actress. Her name is Angela Cartwright.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Nov 1, 2006, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1970
    Hi Starman,
    I'm not familiar with the latter show, but according to the IMDB, yes, same actress. Her name is Angela Cartwright.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annette Funicello on Danny Thomas [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to confirm the number of appearances this actress made on Danny's TV series, Make Room For Daddy. I have memory of three-----the episode where she arrived from Italy, The Frankie Laine Episode, and a third one where she was involved in some talent show at school and sang Wild Willie. ...

Movie title, actor and actress [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie on TV. It was about a couple who rented this house on a lake or island, and the only way you can get there was by boat. His wife had recently died and he rented the house to get away from it all. The women rented the same house but didn't know he rented it and was...

Wedding in St Thomas [ 3 Answers ]

I want ot get married in St in JAN 2004. Around 20 25 guests with air hotl from JFk New York. What is the best locaation to get married. I want really gorgous place. I want a fairtale wedding. Ay info is great . Thanks ::)

Historical British Movie Actress [ 3 Answers ]

What ever happened to British actress Cecile Aubrey who starred in "The Black Rose". I have always wondered as I must admit that I had a crush on her when I was young.?

View more questions Search