Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2004, 08:20 AM
    Removing Alexa Related & DSO Exploit affect Office
    I removed Alexa Related & DSO Exploit using Spybot. Now when I click on Numbering options on MS Office, it gives an error. Could this be related & if so, what precautions can I take in future. I can restore the deleted entries from Spybot, but that defeats the purpose

Thanks

Sena

Check out some similar questions!

Foreclosure process and affect on credit [ 1 Answers ]

I am current on my mortgage payments however, my supportive income has been lost due to our separation. We were not married and his name was not on my home loan. I have attempted to sell the house in the past with no luck. I'm raising my children alone and it will be a true struggle to make the...

Body Building affect contraception? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi to all you beautiful women, I'm not sure whether any of you ladies would be able to answer my question, but I have noted that many of you seem rather intelligent, so I shall ask away! My goregous man is a body builder, and I am wondering if it could affect contraception. Daniel does not...

What does a clogged filter affect? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, It is common knowledge that as a filter (whether undersink or whole-house) gets closer to replacement time, the water flow is adversely affected. What I would like to know is, what exactly is the clogged filter affecting: the PRESSURE (i.e. if there would be a booster pump on the outlet...

Dso exploit altnet alexa [ 5 Answers ]

Hey Gang, I have ad-aware and when scanned I get the same 8 items showing up I try to delete(quarintine) but they keep showing up on subsequent scans something like "altnet.bde.." Also I have updated windows spk ( 2000 pro)and all spyware/ ad-aware programs and IE as well.Running...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.