Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2006, 09:06 PM
    I need to know if this was a movie or a dream?
    It has to be a movie or a reoccurring dream I've had several times when I was a child. At the beginning there are two children by a large home (castle looking), there might have been a wishing well near them, the atmosphere is bright and their clothes are really white. As it goes on they come across a large bridge, so long it looks like it never ends, a beautiful bridge but scary at the same time because you don't know if it ends or where it ends. At the end of this bridge they come into a fantasy land and come across strange creatures and that is all I remember. If this was a dream, I had it over and over. I have searched all fantasy titles and nothing has come across that compares. I believe they were on a white horse crossing the bridge. I was born in '81, so it must have been somewhere around mid 80's or late 80's that I watched or dreamed this. It could be a movie or a made for TV movie. I NEED HELP!! I REALLY AM INTERESTED TO SEE IF MY DREAMS ARE THAT VIVID or this was a movie, and how in the world if it was a dream I still remember these details. HELP!! HELP!!

southerngalps
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2006, 09:41 PM
    Children can have very fantasy-like dreams that come straight from their imagination. Sometimes being read a story book of a fantasy land will trigger imaginative dreams that reoccur. You could try thinking of some fairy tales that may have been read to you as a child...
    As for the movies... Did you look into "The Neverending Story" ?
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2006, 09:49 PM
    I have pretty much all of the fantasy movies from the 80's. I do have The Neverending Story. I am a very imaginative dreamer. It probably was a dream. I'm just hoping that it wasn't, and someone might have seen it as well. Thanks, southergalps
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 03:35 PM
    Omg... it wasn't a dream... it was MIO IN THE LAND OF FARAWAY... just watched it on YouTube and what you know... there is the wishing well and the bridge that never seems to end. What a relief! I thought all this time it was a dream.
    LsGotQuestions Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Can you give the link? I want to watch this too and haven't found it on YouTube.
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 02:46 AM
    I tried to set up the link for you... sorry. If you go to YouTube... type in Mio in the land of faraway in the search engine box. It will take you to Mio in the land of faraway by "Erika". Click on that video and it will take you to all the other ones available. Unfortunately... the whole movie is not available... only clips... but it was enough for me to know that I didn't dream of it... it was the happiest moment of the day for me. I will buy it eventually... I know you can buy it on Amazon.
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 10:11 AM
    YouTube - Mio in The Land of Faraway by "Erika"

I got it... here you go!
    LsGotQuestions Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Thank you :)
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 11:33 AM
    No problem! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

What a dream! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi :p :D :) I had a dream and it's so very confussing to me. I have dream that I was entering a old haunted house and there are so many devil people in there. I was carring a heavy sword. When I enterd that haunted house all the devils t attacked me but suddenly my sword just light up and I...

Dream [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hi, I dreamt that this girl and I were good friends (she was one of those friends that your dream creates that you've never seen before to your knowledge). She was pregnant and I was so happy for her. Time came for her to have the baby and the baby died by getting choked by its cord. I was as...

Dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering about a dream I have in which I am able to fly. I will be walking and just easily can lift off and glide in the air. Does this have any special meaning? Thank you Margo

View more questions Search