Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexygirlsimpson Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 03:53 PM
    How to fall out of love when needed?
    OK how do I start! I have been seeing this man for a year now and it did not start good for a number of reasons such as, him not supporting me at difficult times e.g abortion, his cheating and sleeping around background, his using me and not being comfortable around me in public. Now he is the complete opposite but I just cannot trust him for being like that in past. I just don't no what to do. I genuinly do love him but I don't think it can work or can it?! Please help me somebody. Xx

Jul 8, 2009, 04:01 PM
    Is he my mr right?
    He says he loves me, talks about the future with me but we have had so many bad things in the past which always play on my mind. Sometimes I cannot trust him too!! What shall I do? X

Jul 8, 2009, 04:09 PM
    I love him but cant!
    Hi, I'm in such a sticky situation right now! I have dated this perfect man for just over a year and rcently things have became so good. Unfortunately we have had ups and downs and it plays on my mind constantly. These things get to me so much that I don't speak to him. Should I breakup with him for the best or stick with him? I don't like being alone and have not really known the single life?

Thanks xx

Jul 8, 2009, 04:22 PM
    How to no a cheating boyfriend?
    Hi I'm a 20 year old female and think I'm blinded by love/lust. I keep having thoughts in my head that my boyfriend is cheating on me. He always reasurres me he is not and would never, however few weeks ago he said he was on a stag weekend with his mates this weekend and he told me when he was drunk. Now he is saying that he is on a course this weekend!? What do I believe? Do I ask him or not? Why is he lying?

Thanks xxx
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:28 PM

Well... does he give you reasons to think that he's cheating?

1) if you ask him if he's cheating... do you think he'll actually be honest with you IF he is cheating? Also, if he actually ISN'T cheating, then you continuing to ask him if he's cheating gives him ideas that you no longer trust him.

2) A lot of people will tell you that your intuition is telling you something. But as a 23 yr old guy, I can tell you I've had two of my exes accuse me of cheating on them when I've been absolutely faithful to them... and it got to the point where she would check my phone, my computer, and at times she would log onto my Facebook to see if anyone would contact me.

It ended... because I didn't want to be with someone that couldn't trust me. Tread carefully. It's in your right to question things, but be careful not to cross personal boundaries.

Jul 8, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Am I too young for baby?
    Hi I am 20 years old and have been with my boyfiend over a year now and I am really really broody! He has great job and I am on my way to getting good job, however we do not live together. Do you think I should just wait a while?
    Thanks

Jul 8, 2009, 04:41 PM
    Been together for year and he still does not ask me to meet his parents?
    Hi I have been with my boyfriend over a year now and whenever I ask him to meet my parents he always says yes but when it comes down to it he backs out. Also he never asks me to meet his parents!! He has only just mentioned me after a year to them also!! What does this mean?
    Xx
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:42 PM

If you feel like you can financially support your baby with just your boyfrinds job, I say go for it. But keep in mind, if you are on your way to getting a job, and you get pregnant, and you have to take time off only 7 or 8 monhts after getting the job so that you can have the baby, and then time after the baby is born so you can get back on your feet. That doesn't sound good to an employer. You know?

Other than that, it sounds to me like you guys are going good. If it were me I would wait till we got married and I had some time in my job to be more secure in it. But that's just my opinion. You got to go with what feels right for you :)

*EDIT*
    *in light of the new information due to the merging of multiple posts, I change my answer, you need to get everything else in your life under control before you have baby's OK hon?
    siberianair Posts: 360, Reputation: -4

Jul 8, 2009, 04:42 PM

Broody??
    siberianair Posts: 360, Reputation: -4

Jul 8, 2009, 04:43 PM

Never mind... looked it up...
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Jul 8, 2009, 04:44 PM

Why not wait until you both have good jobs, buy a house, live together for a while, save some money then think about it. I say this because if you have never lived together that will be a challenge in itself. Take your time, you are young, enjoy it. Children are wonderful, but are a lot of work. What is the harm in waiting?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:45 PM

For anyone else wondering, 'broody' is basiclaly the 'nesting instinct' its when a woman's biological clock says "IM READY LETS DO IT" and your emotions get really really tied up in baby's, sex, and anything else that has to do with procreation.

Jul 8, 2009, 04:46 PM
    How to play hard to get!
    Hi. I have always beent he pushover in this relationship and now want to change it around abit. What things can I do to make this happen?
    Please help

Thanks
    X
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 04:46 PM
    Considering your other posts... neither one of you are ready for a baby.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 04:48 PM
    Threads merged.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:54 PM

Seems to me whether he is cheating or not all your instincts are saying RUN and you NEED to follow your instincts not your emotions.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 05:01 PM

.. what's going on? He's perfect, he's lousy, he's nice, he uses you, etc.

... what's the real story here?
    kelly10jonson Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2009, 05:14 AM

OK so my boyfriend has just cheated on me well the month of April!. and each day every mintue of the day eats me up inside I hate him I really hate him but that hate is controlled my all the love I have for him that's why I can't let go , if you can let go then walk away because it only gets harder chick, you can make it work because hey me and my boyfriend are still together but our realtionships a lie, I cry all the time, I hate him, I check his phone behind his back etc etc.. But you will only do what you want to do :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you fall OUT of love? [ 6 Answers ]

What can you do to fall OUT of love with someone? I am so in love with someone who just "doesn't want a serious relationship right now." he says he likes me and thinks we could be in a relationship in the future, but he and his ex girlfriend broke up about a month ago (she had been in Europe all...

How do I fall in love again? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 2 years now. I have recently become less and less arrtacted to him. He has always been a bit on the chubby side, which didn't used to bother me. Be has probably put on a good 50 pounds since we first got together. I know he struggles with his...

How can I get him to fall in love with me? [ 2 Answers ]

There is this guy that I work with, he's kind of handsome but not drop dead gorgeous But there is something about him I really like. We've hung out outside of work numerous Times. One night we had a little too much and did hook up. And we still talk definitely not Anything awkward there. And...

Fall out of love? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I need advice! I feel like I've fallen out of love with my husband after 5 years of marriage. We have a 2-year-old son together. I don't feel attracted to him anymore... but I feel like I will disappoint soooooo many people, especially my husband if I tell him the extent to which I'm...

View more questions Search