Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 8, 2009, 03:20 PM
    I just thought this maybe helpful for some people
    Admin, if this is in the wrong place then please move it :) thanks.

Reasons, Seasons & Lifetimes

People come into your life for a "Reason," a "Season" or a Lifetime."
    When you know which one it is for a person, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it's usually to meet a need you've expressed.
    They've come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a Godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realise is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered... even if you don't realise it... and now it's time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. But believe; it is real! But, it's also only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons: Things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life.

Every person we meet during our lives leaves footprints on our hearts.
    May the footprints I leave on your heart be softly tread, not stomped.

~Author Unknown ~
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 08:51 AM

Yes, this is very true. Thank you for Sharing Spiritcharms. I think it will help with a lot of people. (;
    COCADA Posts: 65, Reputation: 8

Jul 9, 2009, 09:50 AM

I wish I could send this to my ex, but today is my 10th day of NC, It might be to soon to do it. Or should I ?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by COCADA View Post
    I wish I could send this to my ex, but today is my 10th day of NC, It might be to soon to do it. or should I ?
    No, you shouldn't. Continue on in life as if your ex is dead. Love yourself, enjoy life and let the rest take care of itself.
    COCADA Posts: 65, Reputation: 8

Jul 9, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    No, you shouldn't. Continue on in life as if your ex is dead. Love yourself, enjoy life and let the rest take care of itself.
    Thank you KC, I appreciate your advice, I won't send him a thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it helpful [ 1 Answers ]

Is it helpful to take multivitamins if you want to get pregnant? I have been taking clonafolic for almost 3 months now.

Would be really helpful [ 1 Answers ]

Can you provide me a list of historical figures and events of Hinduism, Buddhism, Daoism, and Confucianism?

Cat sick but vet hasn't been helpful [ 8 Answers ]

My cat was not eating for a four days after vomiting clear slavia or a bile looking substance I took him to the vet four days in a row following to get hydrated and for some appetite pills. X rays were taken each time and nothing was found but gas. The cat then slowly came around and started...

It is possible to be too helpful? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've been doing some reflecting over the past few days, and although it only came up once, something my ex said to me has stuck in my head. I was always the one to try and help her find a solution and help whatever problem she was in. If I didn't, or couldn't, come up with a good...

Helpful Books [ 6 Answers ]

I thought I had seen this posted before but couldn't find it in a search. Anyone know where to possibly download free copies of "the system" by the love doc or "double your dating" by david deangelo? I looked on relationships.blog-city.com but couldn't find them there. Thanks

View more questions Search