Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    runnin iron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 07:24 PM
    My pup is throwing up
    My puppy started throwing up early this morning and has been consistent all day. She doesn't want to eat or drink much water, what could be wrong with her she is going to the vet tomarrow but I am just trying to figure out what to ask her to look for any help would be greatly appreciated thanks for your time
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 15, 2006, 08:10 PM
    Heart worms... if the throw up includes something that looks like white strings... and he cries all day... go to the vet and ask for help... keep in contact...
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2006, 09:14 PM
    More likely the puppy has eaten something that disagrees with it. It could start running at the other end too. Try to think what you found the pieces of around the house or it is throwing up. Could it have found some chocolate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sneezing pup [ 4 Answers ]

We recently adopted a mixed female pup who (according to the SPCA and our vet) seems to be predominantly lab, is very small for her age (weighed 4lbs at 7 weeks) and so far is behaving like a lab puppy should behave. However, she sneezes a lot. Is this something to be concerned about? Is it...

Throwing a rubber ball [ 1 Answers ]

A hard rubber ball, released at chest height, falls to the pavement and bounces back to nearly the same height. When it is in contact with the pavement, the lower side of the ball is temporarily flattened. Before this dent in the ball pops out, suppose that its maximum depth is on the order of...

Throwing out Boyfriend in Virginia [ 1 Answers ]

My friend who lives in Virginia wants to throw her boyfriend out of her house. The house is in her and her estranged husbands name. They've been separated for 5 years. The boyfriend doesn't work. The last time she tried to toss him out the sherrifs deputies showed up and told her he was legally a...

Dog throwing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 7 year old female sheltie, she has been throwing up evreything that she eats and Drinks. If she eats something she will throw it up. And samething with water sometimes and it scares me. And when she does it she gags right before. It's a orange yellow looking color! She has been doing...

View more questions Search