Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gcampbell010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Back panel removal for kenmore dryer Model 11063012101
    How does one remove the back panel for a Kenmore Dryer mod# 11063012101.
    Thanks for you any help you give me.
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Jul 9, 2009, 09:47 PM

Most of the components for this dryer are accessed from the front. Use a putty knife between the top of the bottom panel and door frame to release the spring clips that hold the bottom panel in place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer not coming on Kenmore mod#11063012101 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, can someone please help me? My dryer is not coming on. It's a Kenmore model #11063012101. If you have any advice on where to begin troubleshooting or if you have schematics that would be a great help. Hope to hear from somebody soon.

Kenmore Model 417 stacked washer/dryer agitator removal [ 2 Answers ]

There's a sheet stuck under the agitator on this machine. I've removed the cap of the agitator by unscrewing it. There's a stud under it with a 5/8" hex bolt in a very tight space. Is there a special wrench to unscrew this? I have a 5/8" socket but I doubt if it will fit over the bolt because...

Kenmore Elite Dryer Toe panel - how to get panel OFF! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model # 110.600094990 27 inch Electric Dryer - NOW How the heck does one take the Toe Panel Off / or Open this lower section of the dryer? There are two lower edge clips and two upper edge retainers. I CAN NOT get the panel to budge! This is a 7 yr old unit. Thx DAS

View more questions Search