Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magrock Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Best way to remove whiteheads
    I recently started breaking out on my forehead & chin w/white heads & its not even pimples. It is frustrated me. I already tried Mario Bedescu drying lotion but its making my skin dry. I recently switched to botanical products & I feel this change altered my skin.. please help- any tips or advice for white head breakout
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 10:38 AM

Well, doesn't it make sense that a drying lotion will dry your skin out?

You could try an exfoliating acne wash. Followed by a moisturizer. And acne spot treatments.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 10:42 AM

I agree, an exfoliating acne wash (like st ives apricot scrub) and then an astringient (like Oxy deep pore acne medicated pads) and then a moisturizer containing benzol peroxide will definitely help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whiteheads removeal [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has whiteheads on her upper checks what can I do

Whiteheads in the morning [ 1 Answers ]

I wash my face twice a day. In the morning with a cleanser and at night with the same cleanser then I apply Differin. I have been doing this for about six weeks, and every morning I wake up with whiteheads. WHY?

Do you pop or leave pimples,whiteheads? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi me again I just have acne and spots I want to know if you should squeeze,pop,poke,pick,or use a pin or other any way to just get rid of it Should I? Thanks

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

I have lot of whiteheads on my nose & chin do you know anything that can take it away? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a lot of white-heads on my nose and chin and I want to know if there's anything that can take them away?. I have been sWEEZing them with TWEEZER and also a hair pin. And they keep on coming back in 2 days! And it hurts and also my face is left with digs and marks. Please can you help...

View more questions Search